Oakville - Trafalgar at QEW Bridge | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oakville - Trafalgar at QEW Bridge

bakaboy

Old, Slow and Grumpy
Site Supporter
Single bike upside down out in the Trafalgar south bound lanes.

If there was another vehicle involved no sign of it.

Accident scene re-creation team there.

Never a good sign.

Hopefully rider is ok.

I don't have an official report but my wife passed by and said a "black cover" was used. :(

Hopefully she is wrong.

1593635788915.png

RIP

Too young to die so tragically. RIP Rider.

Close friend who I haven't seen since early this year. This is seriously ****** up. We're all scrambling to find out what happened but not much info yet.

If anyone heard/comes across anything, I'd be grateful if you would share it here or PM me.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Close friend who I haven't seen since early this year. This is seriously ****** up. We're all scrambling to find out what happened but not much info yet.

If anyone heard/comes across anything, I'd be grateful if you would share it here or PM me.

Sorry to hear ashrafnisar. Condolences to all of the riders family and friends.

RIP.

A 33-year-old man is dead after a motorcycle crash in Oakville Wednesday afternoon.

Halton police say they were called to Trafalgar Road and the Queen Elizabeth Way at around 2:13 p.m. for a collision.

According to the initial police investigation, a motorcyclist was travelling south on Trafalgar Road when he lost control and left the roadway.

The victim was taken to a Hamilton hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The Collision Reconstruction Unit is investigating,

Anyone with information is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers.

sorry for you loss. condolences to family & friends.

Back
Top Bottom