NYPD cop tries a wheelie... | GTAMotorcycle.com

NYPD cop tries a wheelie...

regder

Site Supporter
Sound NSFW

He did pop a wheelie. Was this a movie?

Looks like the end of a chase and he was trying to confiscate it. To where is the question? But yes, there's a cop SUV on his right side as he exists the intersection as well as an ambulance waiting down the road...so it could be a movie shoot...but where are the cameras?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

A good rider can't fake that much loss of control,
dude probably rides a hog and thought a crappy little 200 pound dirt bike would be easy.
lol should have confiscated a bigger bike, he is going to grow bored with this one real fast.

Tried to watch this last night with no sound because NSFWS (not safe for wife sleeping). Their closed captions are usually pretty good, but I guess they're censored, LOL. Set playback speed to .25 and you can see his head slam right into pavement. Surprised he was able to get up after that, much less walk in a straight line. Dude looks like he's trying to swing a leg over it again after picking it up. If that was a stunt gone wrong, there'd be medics and film crew rushing over instead of actors/police.

... too much profanity going on in the crowd to be a movie set and not enough camera or lighting equipment to be a professional thing. Somebody really should arrest that guy for being a public menace, but I suspect it was done under the guise of law enforcement.

"Hell Yeah, Hell yeah"
"Thats what u get fo f***** wit these n*****!!!"
Im guessin' the pigs confiscated a brothers dirt bike, and tried to wheelie while the the dude is watching from cruiser...must have been a VERY entertaining show for him LOL
Karma's B****!!!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

And blowing through what appears to be a red light....
Someone should call the cops on this guy!!
f5324c9f6f25d81edcd80beeefb94983.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom