Not getting push notifications on GTAM app | GTAMotorcycle.com

Not getting push notifications on GTAM app

roadrash

Ever since the last bug that didn't allow quoting people, I'm no longer getting push notifications to quotes or subscribed threads anymore. Tried toggling the setting on the GTAM all multiple times. Checked notifications for the app are enabled on my android phone.

Anyone else have this problem ?

The whole forum seems to be gasping for breath at this point. A number of yimes yesterday, it loaded without any formatting/colours. I wouldnt be too concerned about any problems until after the big upgrade is complete (this weekend?).

As the banner at the top of the page says..."Hey folks.... We are excited to be working on a new updated Gtam forum that should be up and running by the weekend (Mar 8/9 2019) Thanks"
This is going to be a major change.Stay tuned.

As the banner at the top of the page says..."Hey folks.... We are excited to be working on a new updated Gtam forum that should be up and running by the weekend (Mar 8/9 2019) Thanks"
This is going to be a major change.Stay tuned.

Ya that notice is not visible using Tapatalk app, which works better then the GTMA app did.

Hopefully they fix a bunch of stuff with the update, a fresh coat of paint would be nice as well.

Sent from the Moon!

Ya that notice is not visible using Tapatalk app, which works better then the GTMA app did.

Hopefully they fix a bunch of stuff with the update, a fresh coat of paint would be nice as well.

Sent from the Moon!

You will "like" it.

You will "like" it.
Hopefully the functiom will apply to the Tapatalk app as well. I know some of the other forums I frequent have the option.
Might have to figure out how to log back on in the browser and see what's different.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom