North York Riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Riders

Farook

For anyone living in the North York area of the city that would like to go for some rides this season lets plan some.
I live in the Bathurst and Steels area.Usually take rides up to Minden and around Algonquin park but I'm open to any distance.
I don't really car about what bike you may have or how fast it is, I just ride for fun. I ride at of just above the speed limit, just saying.
Thanks ahead of time...

Nice bike. I believe Macdoc has/had one and speaks highly of it. I’m down for rides North but unfortunately my work schedule often conflicts. If I can join I will but there are many on here that make regular trips.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I did get out earlier and froze.:).
An as soon as I got home, the sun was shining hot....:alien: next time then.

I did get out earlier and froze.:).
An as soon as I got home, the sun was shining hot....:alien: next time then.
An electric vest really makes the most of these shoulder seasons. It's Canada. We have a short season. Get a vest and make the most of it.

Steels across to Jane north to some side road then south on Bathurst back home. Was not prepared for it to be frigdid. But it was refreshing.

What bike did you get?
If I remember you had a rocket before?

Going for a ride tomorrow if anyone wants to come. It will be slow, no 400 series highways and just enjoying scenery and riding. All day again. Leaving Bathurst and steels around 9am.

With all that has been going on I totally forgot about this thread sorry....

well did a nice 700km ride today
went up bathurst to Barrie and through the city by the water. then Orilla Baysville Loope road stopped in Minden for Pizza #48 back
and all said and done getting lost stoping more times than I want to count, 2 fuel stops it was a 10 1/2 hour story.. and got to see a nice chruch to boot...:):) hear is a pic of my 2002 f650 that is a milwaukee packout for a top case/lunch box/carry junk place.

Attachments

• PXL_20220624_162558240.jpg
    PXL_20220624_162558240.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Hello there. I live in Yonge/Sheppard area. I also ride for the scenery and enjoyment, safety is a priority. I do have 3 friends, not from Toronto, who I very much like riding with but sometimes it is hard to connect for rides, we all have families. We even all got Cardo's so we can talk while riding. Not 100% sure if they will be able to ride next week on the long weekend. If not, perhaps you want to connect for a ride and see how it goes. I ride a 2015 Suzuki VStrom 650XT.

Hello there. I live in Yonge/Sheppard area. I also ride for the scenery and enjoyment, safety is a priority. I do have 3 friends, not from Toronto, who I very much like riding with but sometimes it is hard to connect for rides, we all have families. We even all got Cardo's so we can talk while riding. Not 100% sure if they will be able to ride next week on the long weekend. If not, perhaps you want to connect for a ride and see how it goes. I ride a 2015 Suzuki VStrom 650XT.
That's sounds great. Next week my schedule changes and I have to work Fridays so I'll only have Saturdays to ride. I'm pretty easy going when it comes to rides. I also motor camp. Haha. Nice words. I like camping with the motorcycle. Provincial parks and campgrounds. Last week I was at rock point provincial park. Just overnight.
Ok let's see what next week brings. Thanks for replying to this.

Back
Top Bottom