Noob question regarding keeping insurance on you? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Noob question regarding keeping insurance on you?

I'm fighting the no ownership ticket, but if I had to do it again I wouldn't bother. Not worth the time to sit and kill three hours just to sign up fora court date. I still have to kill another day going to court...

I always keep mine in the inside pocket of my jacket. No worries. There are times when I do forget my wallet though with Lic. in it.

The simplest solution is to get a second copy of your driver's license, and keep that along with your insurance, a copy of ownership and a spare Visa in your riding jacket.

I have a folder with the bike ownership and insurance. I keep it in whatever riding jacket I am using, I don't switch jackets that often, when I do, I switch the folder. Leaving the ownership on the bike seems like a bad idea (if someone steals the bike, they also have the ownership).

This is what I do too.

The simplest solution is to get a second copy of your driver's license, and keep that along with your insurance, a copy of ownership and a spare Visa in your riding jacket.

A second copy of your license would be illegal. As soon as you get a second one, the first one becomes void and that is identifiable by the trillium number (7 digit number on the bottom of the card).

Back
Top Bottom