Noob needs a Helmet | GTAMotorcycle.com

Noob needs a Helmet

Surein

Hi,

Thinking of getting the Nolan N43 Trilogy - has anyone dealt with CruisinGear.com?
Just want to know if they are reliable before placing an order.

Thanks

Hi,

Thinking of getting the Nolan N43 Trilogy - has anyone dealt with CruisinGear.com?
Just want to know if they are reliable before placing an order.

Thanks

Your main concern should be the rating (dot approved ay least) THEN the fit should come next, did you try the exact same helmet to know your size? Consider to buy your first helmet from a local store. After you are familiar with your head size and comfort fit then buy online if you wish.

What he said.
Get the price online and if the local store will get within 20% of it ( yes you will pay taxes and shipping to get it in ) then give them the sale....
But fit is critical - they'll do a decent job of protection.....fit, comfort and features and then value.

My head is a large 23cm and I placed my brothers helmet for fitting. I asked the local stores and they don't carry or can ship it in to me. I really like the modularity of the Nolan N43 Trilogy.

I would never order a helmet online that I had not tried on before hand. This is not a pair of pants, or a shirt, this is protective gear for your head. Maybe take a look across the border and see if anyone carries it, then make a road trip out of it to try it on, if you want it that badly. I would recommend though not buying the helmet unless you have tried it on first.

Go in to a store and try on a bunch of different helmets models from different manufacturers and buy your helmet from there.
I'm a medium, but only certain brands fit me properly and comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom