Noise revolt | GTAMotorcycle.com

Noise revolt

Mercaholic

Location: Cantrash gas bar at Brittania and Mavis Rds., Mississausage.

Time: 7pm tonight.

Culprit Dude : short fat hairy dude

Bike : Harley with shorties

Dude comes into gas bar with about 20 folks lining up for gas. Cuts thru and takes a spot at a pumper. Bike has thru shorty style pipes, loud and cranks it up in neutral to drown out the guy that yelled at him when he scooped the spot.

Guy next to the pump yells at him for cranking the decibels up. Dude yells back in broken english. Guy walks over and opens his wallet revealing a badge to Dude. Some words exchange and Dude freaks and starts yelling more. Guy takes a pic of licence plate and walks away to his car to applause from the crowd still filling their cars.

meh, i see all kinds of pump stealing when the lines get long...i just walk over and hit the emergency shut off valve on line jumpers...

pics?

For some reason I thought the story would end with "said" dude getting beat up by some big meat-head

I've been cut off by cars trying to get to the pump, so it does go both ways. Karma usually gets these guys in the end, they sneak in and someone reverses (not seeing them, and not hearing them, this is the def ipod generation) and totals the bike. Let him b.i.t.c.h then.

Put 100 people in a room and you'll get some a-holes in the bunch.
CNR.

meh, i see all kinds of pump stealing when the lines get long...i just walk over and hit the emergency shut off valve on line jumpers...

heh..nice idea.. I'll have to take note of where they are. What does this mean? They have to reset the pump?

So, where's all the responses and counter-arguments from the "loud pipes save lives" crowd?

Well, the mentally-challenged rider wasn't killed accidentally, so I suppose the LPSL logic still holds up. Plus, he needlessly annoyed everyone around him, so he proved how important freedom and individual rights are.

I think there was a missed opportunity to justify vests, chaps, fingerless gloves and novelty helmets, though.

Back
Top Bottom