No rides tomorrow? | GTAMotorcycle.com

No rides tomorrow?

CFunk

I'm surprised by the limited number of rides posted on here for tomorrow. I don't have any plans until after dinner time tomorrow so, I was thinking of doing a ride during the late-morning to early-evening (anytime inbetween 10-6, for anywhere between 2-8 hours, depending on the schedule of who's coming with me). Post if interested and we'll set up a meeting spot. I can lead but, as always, I'll waive that to someone who has a route with some less-known good riding roads :eek:.

I'm surprised by the limited number of rides posted on here for tomorrow. I don't have any plans until after dinner time tomorrow so, I was thinking of doing a ride during the late-morning to early-evening (anytime inbetween 10-6, for anywhere between 2-8 hours, depending on the schedule of who's coming with me). Post if interested and we'll set up a meeting spot. I can lead but, as always, I'll waive that to someone who has a route with some less-known good riding roads :eek:.

I'm in, give me a call/text...PMing you the #
I should be heading out east tomorrow anyways

Alright, details are set as per below if anyone else would like to join:

Meet: Shell gas station @ Thickson & Consumers in Whitby
Leave: 11:00 AM
Expected Return: 5:00 PM
Pace: Medium

M2 Required, 250CC minimum recommended

where are ya headed?

I have to be back by 4, but would be down. I know north, but some kinda idesa would be good

Sorry guys, I got a call from work that took a long time to fix. I'll head over and see if anyone is still there.

Was a fun ride today, thanks to everyone from coming out. ajaxguy, sorry if you showed and left before we got there

no worries, I didnt end up getting out after all. Anyone wanna go for a ride tommorow or sunday?

Lots of fun. CFunk, I assume your ride is running well now?

Thanks, was good riding with you again. Yeah, I managed to fix it myself and got home around 9 PM (was sad that Tim Hortons had more useful tools for me than the Shell did)

Back
Top Bottom