No Harley Bikes here ..? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

No Harley Bikes here ..?

Never had your parked bike kicked off the side stand by a Harley guy just because it was a Honda ?
I have, you're not missing anything.
... that was at least 35 years ago so he is likely dead by now.

You have to let go . It`s time .

Their stocks suck too.

Never had your parked bike kicked off the side stand by a Harley guy just because it was a Honda ?
I have, you're not missing anything.
... that was at least 35 years ago so he is likely dead by now.
If that happened to me 35 years ago, the Harley guy would have been dead for 35 years.

If that happened to me 35 years ago, the Harley guy would have been dead for 35 years.
I guess I could have run him over on the way out of the parking lot but that would seem a bit harsh.

Stocks <- you know as in HOG stock. The stock market, the place where you foolishly invest in the people who build such things.
lol is at 34.02 right now

Stocks <- you know as in HOG stock. The stock market, the place where you foolishly invest in the people who build such things.
lol is at 34.02 right now
Ohhhhh my bad I thought we were talking about HD fashion, as you know that is quite popular [bashing] topic as well.

Ohhhhh my bad I thought we were talking about HD fashion, as you know that is quite popular [bashing] topic as well.
You mean the 30% of their income that comes from chinese made brand apparel? No there is nothing wrong with that, the Blue Jays do it. :ROFLMAO:

@Trials don’t you have a MV Agusta? A company that is pretty consistent in facing money issues and/or in bankruptcy fairly often. The same company Harley bought and paid for then when after realizing the brand was almost worthless paid the family to take it back.

Probably don’t need to worry about Harley stock price or their business model.

Admittedly if you want to knock Harley that was one of their bigger mistakes. Start there and don’t worry about the dude from 35 years ago.

who doesn't get wood seeing this?

yD1mauP.jpg

28C5497F-D4C7-4653-8783-865CF5028800.jpeg
J_F I went to Policaro Harley tonight for their bike night...and stumbled on this. Kind of cool. Made in Italy as well so I learned something new.

I’m starting to sound like a Harley fanboy now. Should take my gf’s R3 out for a bit and balance things out a little.

Reactions: J_F
Ya I know MV Agusta history (y) respect to H-D for it too, that was the best thing they ever did.
Oh and btw All of Italy was in financial trouble last time I checked.

View attachment 41151
J_F I went to Policaro Harley tonight for their bike night...and stumbled on this. Kind of cool. Made in Italy as well so I learned something new.

I’m starting to sound like a Harley fanboy now. Should take my gf’s R3 out for a bit and balance things out a little.
That's exactly like the one I rode! it near put me on my ass.

The AMF years at Harley when they bought into Aeromacchi (sp?) the Italian 2 stoke bike company was goofy marketing with a capital G . The bikes were a bit sketchy in reliablity, parts , well Italy..., and nobody really wanted much to do with them. The Japanese were getting well organized with dirt bikes, even odd balls like Hodaka were better machines.

I'd say Harley only bought MV Agusta for the already engineereed science on liquid cooling , which HD needed to stay legal and current with emmisions and the millions they "lost" when they handed it back to the Castiglioni family woukld have been burnt on engineering themselves, with possibly lesser results. Castiglioni family have bought and sold MV 4 times? Why? well Italy...

Back
Top Bottom