Ninja 250 Facebook Group | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ninja 250 Facebook Group

ninja250r.se

Hey guys. A friend of mine made a Facebook group for ninja 250 riders in the GTA. If you want to share pictures or discuss anything at all regarding bikes then inbox me your Facebook name and I'll add you since its invite only.only request is that you own/owned a ninja 250. Any questions just inbox me.

And just to addrrss the 99% of u who don't have ninja 250's...sorry for wasting your time lol.

Hey guys. A friend of mine made a Facebook group for ninja 250 riders in the GTA. If you want to share pictures or discuss anything at all regarding bikes then inbox me your Facebook name and I'll add you since its invite only.only request is that you own/owned a ninja 250. Any questions just inbox me.

And just to addrrss the 99% of u who don't have ninja 250's...sorry for wasting your time lol.

what if i want to buy one but don't own one yet?...can you pm me your facebook address and i'll send you a friend request...my profile is hidden as i'm a teacher and don't want my students finding me...

you guys should all check out ninjette.org its a ninja 250 forum, lots of nice people and great information there too

Back
Top Bottom