Niagara Parkway - Grooved pavement and lots of dirt | GTAMotorcycle.com

Niagara Parkway - Grooved pavement and lots of dirt

jeero

Site Supporter
I was there last week and all was well. Today was a different story.

The north part of the parkway (from Clifton Hill to NotL) has a good portion of grooved pavement. It looks like they are going to resurface most of it, which is good because it has needed it for a while.
I am not sure about the southern half though (from Clifton Hill to Fort Erie), I've not visited that portion recently.

EDIT: It's all done now (see post #5).

Last edited:
Thanks! Good to know.
I was on Niagara Blvd (Southern half) from Fort Erie to Clifton Hill on April 15th, and it was fine. Well, the section at the start through the closed shops seems to get more bumpier every year.

I was there on Saturday... stupid grooved roads on the Niagara on the lake, such a hasle on 2 wheels and the cagers were ***** behind me

I was there on Saturday... stupid grooved roads on the Niagara on the lake, such a hasle on 2 wheels and the cagers were ***** behind me

**** the cagers. They give us the same treatment all summer long!

Just as an update for the Niagara Parkway:

I was warning fellow riders to avoid it but two of them told me they were on it recently and it was all done. I was a little surprised to learn they did the work quite quickly. I was on it yesterday and can confirm it's all done now. Some parts are still old pavement but it's parts that were still in ok shape. I rode in from Chippawa all the way to NOTL and no more grooved pavement.

Back
Top Bottom