Niagara Area riders? Just got out of jail looking to ride! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Niagara Area riders? Just got out of jail looking to ride!

JiuJitsu

Site Supporter
LMAO As the title says I just got out of jail. Did some time in Lindsay (C.E.C.C.). Getting back on a bike next week. Going to look at a Yahama 600 today.

I'm new to Niagara so looking for some hookups after I get off this damn house arrest on the 21st lol

Anyone out this way?

LMAO As the title says I just got out of jail. Did some time in Lindsay (C.E.C.C.). Getting back on a bike next week. Going to look at a Yahama 600 today.

I'm new to Niagara so looking for some hookups after I get off this damn house arrest on the 21st lol

Anyone out this way?

what kinda hookups ? lol......welcome to site cheers

Not really an intro. Ive been around for a long while and did many rides here. A lot of people in the Scarborough area know me well.

And the hell's angels dont ride sport bikes wiseguys... lmao....

what kinda hookups ? lol......welcome to site cheers
Lol, good old CECC =) Fond memories of there.

Enjoyed riding with you last time, good luck in the Niagara region and on your new bike purchase! Nothing better then getting out of jail and buying a bike to celebrate your freedom!! :D

-Jamie M.

Hey Jamie, maybe a ride to Lindsay would be in order? LMAO!!! We can do burnouts and wheelies in the parking lot of CECC haha

I posted on our FB group ride page as well bro.

Looking forward to riding with ya again!

Hey Jamie, maybe a ride to Lindsay would be in order? LMAO!!! We can do burnouts and wheelies in the parking lot of CECC haha
Yeah, those damn shields on the windows would stop most of the inmates from being able to watch =( Maybe the girls pod that faces the road, we can do some wheelies for them =)

Will let you know next time our group goes to niagara!

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom