Nexx dealer in SW Ontario? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nexx dealer in SW Ontario?

wonderings

I am looking for a new helmet, looking for a dual sport helmet. I was going to go buy a BMW GS helmet, but then saw online this Nexx XD1 that looks like a pretty good helmet with great features for a fair bit less then the BMW helmet.
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/nexx-xd1-voyager-helmet
I will not buy without trying on, so looking for a place that sells them and carries stock. Cant find much on their website, they don't even list the helmet I am interested in. The helmet gets some good reviews.

Anyone know any shops that carry this brand?

Sorry, I cant help you with the Helmet, but had a question. What makes it a "Dual Sport" helmet? Is it only the addition of the peak visor for "the look" ?? Or is there other functionality that makes it key to have this style of helmet? (Serious question)

thanks

Sorry, I cant help you with the Helmet, but had a question. What makes it a "Dual Sport" helmet? Is it only the addition of the peak visor for "the look" ?? Or is there other functionality that makes it key to have this style of helmet? (Serious question)

thanks

I like the beak for added sun blocking, the helmets also have more room around the chin and mouth which I like. I have a few different helmets, a Schuberth C3 Pro which is my main helmet right now, an old BMW Enduro helmet which is the best fitting and most comfortable helmet I have ever worn, but terrible at highway speeds and the visor does not lock and seal when closed, so a nightmare in the rain. I have an Arai XD3, it is ok, it was a cheap replacement for the BMW helmet. Fits well, but preferred the BMW. I had a Shoei RF1100 that I sold last year, never wore it once I got the Schuberth, but it was a nice helmet, comfortable and well made. Riding around town I am noticing more the weight of the helmet with the SRC system in place (comm unit). I enjoy having music while I ride and prefer integrated systems over systems you mount to the helmet.

I did email Nexx to see if they have any dealers, but I am not expecting much when they do not even list the helmet on their website in Canada.

thanks

Typically they have bigger windows for optional goggles, more venting on the chin bar, and a sun peak.

@wonderings @CafeRay - ah ha, thanks for the explanation.

Back
Top Bottom