New upgrades before winter storage! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New upgrades before winter storage!

Sinz

Well guys its been a while since I posted in here, I have been keeping busy doing new upgrades to my Ducati 848 since the Algonquin Fall Cruise...

So far I have added a few new stuff
Ohlins R/T forks
Nichols triple tree
Ducabike levers, rearsets, frame plugs, rear sprocket cover
Ducati Slipper Dry Clutch
Rizoma, clear engine cover, fluid tanks, grips
More carbon fiber through out
I just ordered the SickHID's for a retro fit projectors those are been built and I won't have them until Jan 2013

Last edited:
Had to remove to save hosting space

Last edited:
There is a couple more stuff that I missed like the seat, link bar, fuel cap etc!

Last edited:
Julz you gotta catch up bro! No slacking' allowed!

Julz you gotta catch up bro! No slacking' allowed!
I got something planned during the winter but man this is a big project all at once. I had a hard time swallowing the termis I put on....

Yeah I know Julz the Termies were actually the most expensive 1 piece add on compared to the rest individually!

Your gas cap came in a leather lined wooden box...? Also, details on the seat?

Rear hugger is Shift-tech? I'm still debating if I would go for a long or short one. What wind screen is that? Exactly what I'm looking for. I don't like the big ones I've seen. If I were to change my triple clamp I'd probably go with speedymoto.

I'd be too scared to ride that bike. Therefore I don't like your bike. That being said it is one fine ass bike.

The windscreen is the MRA factory size, the seat is from sergeant it's the gel with the Italian flag on both sides & double stitching instead of the usual pipe (custom), the rear fender hugger is from shift tech!

Julz I have the short CF fender hugger from Ducati for sale, I just took it off my bike so it's still brand new!

Update today was the seat is on, the CF undertail & Termi exhaust is on, Tamburini fuel cap is on, CF instrument panel is on & the headlight assembly is off & shipped to California for the custom lighting, I also ordered new brackets for the Rizoma tanks & new grips (black/gold) so the ones on the bike are for sale as of now!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom