New Track Being Built - Discussion | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Track Being Built - Discussion

Like every other proposed track. I will believe it when I see it.

FYI Shannonville is not on reserve land
Could very well be right on that, I'm not sure where the exact boundary is but being ~1k east of the Salmon River it must be very close.
... just checked, you are correct, Tyendinaga Reserve ends at Slash road so the track is north of that.

Last edited:
FYI Shannonville is not on an Indian reserve. It's within sight of the boundary, but not on it. (The northern boundary of the reserve is across the railroad tracks that are south of highway 2)

As far as being stable, the whoops and divots that Shannonville has accumulated over the years would like to have a word with you.

I hate to say it but I would put my money on any of the first four before the 5th choice. I just want to see them get to the next round !

Crazy rich Asians will buy in. Its a country club where they can play with their expensive cars, just like the 2 tracks in B.C.

My money is definitely on the sale of the existing tracks well before anything new is built.

Crazy rich Asians will buy in. Its a country club where they can play with their expensive cars, just like the 2 tracks in B.C.

My boss owns the one on the Island, at last check he was Asian. However it's more of a club for his clientele to use than his own personal playground. Maybe that's the direction for the Raven track, i can't see Cayuga or SMP being that attractive as a Country club.

Back
Top Bottom