New Suit Finally! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Suit Finally!

Cdn Z06 Mike

So I went to Riders Choice last night and grabbed a new Dainese suit. I wanted to Thank RC and John personally for the great service! I must have bugged John for about an hour and a half trying different combo's and he was very patient. Looked at Helmets too. Had John not helped me I would have bought the wrong helmet for sure but now I know when I go back tomorrow I am getting the right helmet that fits me. Now I am really jonsing to go riding! This is going to be a rough winter even without snow. If everything works out there will also be an S1000RR in the garage beside the CBR :D Looking forward to meeting the people on this board and riding next year.

what did you end up spending

I paid less than anything I could even find stateside and that was here in Canada! I bought the new delmar Pelle 2 piece suit. I wanted a good suit and am really happy with the buy.

+1 for Johnny.

After trying on several 1pc suits and him eyeballing me and checking out all the fit in all the right places, making me sit on bikes and crouch, etc and taking at least 2 hours of his time, He insisted I use a suit one size smaller than I thought I needed. I went home thinking he was totally wrong and I should return it.

He was right. The man knows how a suit should fit. Couldnt be happier, and he was cheaper than all the US prices for the same suit.

Besides...I just love hearing him insist.... "this is high quality italian leather"......hahaha.

John spent 30 mins with me letting me try on Dainese suits for sizing evening though I admitted it was between one of his and one online he said he could not order for me! Excellent service that creates loyalty!

Was at Riders again today. Bought the Guanto full metal pro Dainese gloves, and a scala G4. Service was incredible. Sometimes John has to manage multiple customers at a time which I get but he was awesome helping me with my gloves. Answered about a billion questions of mine and out I walked a happy customer again. I'm getting to the point of wanting to only buy 1 thing at a time because I'm having fun going back to shop :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom