new s1000r | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

new s1000r

Am I suppose to be impressed he can't ride for **** if this video is any indication, when does he do a stunt
Yeah. You're right. He has no skill. Lol

Guy is only a 4 time stunt rider champion and red bull sponsered for quite a long time. But I do think he retired about 5 years ago. Must have forgotten how to ride.

Am I suppose to be impressed he can't ride for **** if this video is any indication, when does he do a stunt
Exactly what does impress you?

@Trials your trolling is at an all time low.

A professional rider since 1996, Pfeiffer was one of the individuals that constantly raised the bar in stunt riding and freestyle. Even more, he was also involved in extreme enduro racing, having won the Erzberd Red Bull Hare Scramble four times.

In fact, four seems to be one of Pfeiffer's lucky numbers. He was crowned World Champion Stunt Riding four times, in 2003, 2007, 2008, and 2009, while being a 4-time European Stunt Riding Champion in 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
can't ride for ****. what a joke.

Someone gave this to me years ago.I don't need it anymore.It's yours Trials.
p46zSRg.jpg

burnouts do burnouts

He's putting on a show. Is for the spectators. No different than top stadium trials riders in the UK doing burnouts after their win.
Anyone can do wheelies on a trialer. Takes skills to do it on liter bike. The burnouts are just part of it.

I've been reading a lot of reports that the Carbon wheels from BMW are no good. Lots of premature cracking on peoples 1000RR etc.. If someone was to desire the M version of this bike it seems logical to avoid the Carbon and go for the Forged. Nice to look at I suppose but I wouldn't want to deal with buying new Carbon rims out of warranty..

He's putting on a show. Is for the spectators. No different than top stadium trials riders in the UK doing burnouts after their win.
Anyone can do wheelies on a trialer. Takes skills to do it on liter bike. The burnouts are just part of it.
he's trolling, which is what he was doing when he first joined the site. must be bored.

I've been reading a lot of reports that the Carbon wheels from BMW are no good. Lots of premature cracking on peoples 1000RR etc.. If someone was to desire the M version of this bike it seems logical to avoid the Carbon and go for the Forged. Nice to look at I suppose but I wouldn't want to deal with buying new Carbon rims out of warranty..
few guys in a group i'm in got the carbon wheels on M package RR's. More then one has cracked them on the street, skip it.

he's trolling, which is what he was doing when he first joined the site. must be bored.
is it trolling if you dont know you're doing it?

Back
Top Bottom