new s1000r | GTAMotorcycle.com

new s1000r

bigpoppa

looks like Its going to be lighter and the inline 4 has been optimized for more mid range power

Wow..... they are looking straight at the V4 streetfighter with this one....... I gotta say.... that M package one is pretty sexy.

Semi.jpg

looks like Its going to be lighter and the inline 4 has been optimized for more mid range power
its not getting much love from the RR crowd.

it's okay, i'd still take an XR. it has the XR engine anyways based on the descriptions.

Very different approach to Ducati, who went for the impressive hp number, but every test I've seen complains the motor is bland in the middle of the tach. BMW aren't even trying to compete on hp, with 10 fewer quoted than any other super naked, which bodes well for a useful thrust curve. We'll see if the inline motor can match the V4 of the Tuono and twin of the KTM for that fun sweet spot.

It looks like it was designed by someone who read Streetfighters magazine a lot as a kid. Even the headlight looks a lot like a popular aftermarket cowl from the '90s.

Curious how it'll stack up in what's become a pretty competitive class...

Very different approach to Ducati, who went for the impressive hp number, but every test I've seen complains the motor is bland in the middle of the tach. BMW aren't even trying to compete on hp, with 10 fewer quoted than any other super naked, which bodes well for a useful thrust curve. We'll see if the inline motor can match the V4 of the Tuono and twin of the KTM for that fun sweet spot.

It looks like it was designed by someone who read Streetfighters magazine a lot as a kid. Even the headlight looks a lot like a popular aftermarket cowl from the '90s.

Curious how it'll stack up in what's become a pretty competitive class...

It looks like they took the light from the r1250r

Nice Titanium exhaust system @-JERICHO- you'll have to pull that off and hang it on your garage wall when you change it out for some loud aftermarket POS :LOL:

I think this is the longer video. Some questions answered.

I'm not sure why this thread was originally placed in the review section. Maybe this could move to the General section?

I think this is the longer video. Some questions answered.

I'm not sure why this thread was originally placed in the review section. Maybe this could move to the General section?

because it was a 'review' video?

because it was a 'review' video?

tEEdq58.gif

The guy is riding it like he stole it. Give him a BMW with carbon fibre rims and he immediately tries to destroy them wtf is that advertising?
I couldn't stand to watch past the intro trashing, does he set it on fire for a grand finale ?

Would anybody here let that guy ride their motorcycle for 3 minutes :LOL: pathetic display of riding skills.

Finally got around to reading the MCN article.

60lbs ft. torque available at 3k rpm? Uhhhh...wow

Looks like they gave it similar gearing to the XR; RR 1-3 and longer ones 4-6.

wasn't digging the headlight from afar but up close? yeah, i revise my statement, the bike is growing on me.

P90407559-highRes.jpg

The guy is riding it like he stole it. Give him a BMW with carbon fibre rims and he immediately tries to destroy them wtf is that advertising?
I couldn't stand to watch past the intro trashing, does he set it on fire for a grand finale ?

Would anybody here let that guy ride their motorcycle for 3 minutes :LOL: pathetic display of riding skills.
It's Christian Pfeiffer.
Not just any stunt rider.

It's Christian Pfeiffer.
Not just any stunt rider.
Am I suppose to be impressed he can't ride for **** if this video is any indication, when does he do a stunt

depositphotos_277435188-stock-photo-chris-pfeiffer-stunt-riding-his.jpg

:ROFLMAO: seriously?

Back
Top Bottom