New riders come out sunday 26th! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New riders come out sunday 26th!

250 Matt

I am going to be heading up a new rider group ride this sunday. everybody is welcome, but it will be m1 friendly nothing stupid and most of the day.I have been riding for 8 years so I like to think I know what I'm doing lol. Meeting at 830 at yorkdale mall, west side lot between sears and dufferin, direction going north east. Post up if you are interested, or shoot me a text at 416 709 8056, or pm. Lets make it a great ride, meeting other new riders and getting used to the bikes! I'll be on a white gt250r, hard to miss.

Edit: sunday is the 24th lol. Still should be a great day if the weather doesn't go south

P.S This will be a long ride. According to google, 8.5 hours.., But it is for sure not to be missed! It is some of the best scenery I can think of... Should be plenty of rest time, you won't even notice how long it is!

Last edited:
I'm there! (ninja 250 - green)

Time Change! One hour earlier, will be cooler when we leave, and more time to get everywhere we want. So 830 at yorkdale west lot. 9 am roll out. Come on out!

Awww, too bad I am going to the cottage. I would totally be in!!! Hopefully there is a round 2!!!!

awesome... let's get some more 250s out!.

8:30am on a Sunday? Want to be there but not sure I'd be up that early. 9:30am is more like it.

Leaving there at 9.. Could be there 850... I will be there 830 waiting for people

so far 3 yes, 3 maybe.. And then me. it's a good start, but the more the merrier!

Not available this weekend but if there is a round 2 that would be great as long as you don't mind an old man along. haha

Is this exclusive to just 250 riders?

Anybody can come out on any bike. But I am trying to encourage people who want to learn how to group ride or go on a nice scenic tour, to ease the intimidation of just jumping in with a bunch of experianced guys. It's going to be a good safe day. I have been on other groups rides and some people get way to "spirited" once they see a corner... and nobody can learn like that because I think they get too caught up in playing catch up than enjoying the two wheels. As long as people know they will be riding and respecting people who are newer to to game, it's all good!

I think most new people start on 250's... which is why they seem to be popping up a lot. Also, (for me at least) I like riding with other 250's... just fun when you know everyone is close to the same equipment. I have kicked the crap outta my bike and kept up with 600's in the corners (met one guy thought I was riding a 600 or 750.. surprised the hell outta him it was a 250) but this is to relax and enjoy!

I will probably run a few of these this season (different routes..) and will keep you (and anyone else who let's me know) in mind for the next one. Ride Safe!

Tomorrow is the day! Still time to sign up if interested in coming out, or just show up at Yorkdale before 9 and your more than welcome to come out!

I'm charging my camera as we speak :)

west mall parking lot at Yorkdale, is that where Silvercity/Indigo is?

West lot is outside sears, next to dufferin st. indigo is on north side.

awesome to see lots of interest! should be a great day! See everyone in the morning!

Me and a buddy are heading up north from Stouffville around 9.30am and probably cruising to Jacksons Point, Beeverton and maybe Orilia... Problem is I got a new 250 and Was told not to take it past 5k...on that bike thats around 70km/hr.. so at the risk of being labeled Captain Slow, I think I'll join you guys on the next cruise. Who knows... might bump into you guys up there somewhere....

Back
Top Bottom