new/novice rider meet and ride for kitchener/waterloo/cambridge/guelph etc | GTAMotorcycle.com

new/novice rider meet and ride for kitchener/waterloo/cambridge/guelph etc

wildturkey27

Just checking to see if we can get a few new riders out for a quick intro/meet somewhere in the KW area then out for a planned ride and back. *0-1yrs of experience*

I'm hoping some ppl can get to know some new riders in the area, help each other out with issues and questions or even share some early experiences.

This may be a recipe for disaster with a bunch of new riders all grouped up together for a ride...but i guess we'll see.

I myself have been riding for about a month and have a few buddies with about the same experience, seems to be the best way to do it.

prefer sport bikes, sport touring etc. but doesn't matter to me...i dont hate.

Wasn't sure of a date or time, but probably some saturday or sunday around 2pm...doesn't need to be planned far in advance, just some week when the weather is willing to co-operate. I've got 2-4 other newbies able to go aswell. Hoping for at least a dozen ppl.

Make sure you have one person with a lot of group experience on the ride.. What is common sense to you might not be to another rider

Back
Top Bottom