New Ninja 250RR ( 4 cylinder engine) vs CBR 650R | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Ninja 250RR ( 4 cylinder engine) vs CBR 650R

Because North Americans are retarded and equate bigger is better to everything, hence why we're so ******* fat lol

I would absolutely love this as a street bike. I've owned a 750 and 1000 on the street, and spent 2 years on track with the 750. While I love knowing my road penis is in the upper 0.1% with either bike, I have zero self control and riding a fast bike slow is really boring.

...maybe this thing will go over pinecones at slow speed too lol

Imo bigger is better, we're just missing an autobahn out here :sneaky:

Very limited numbers probably mean difficulty finding non-shared parts or waiting significant time for it to be delivered.
Certainly difficult to get parts once they exit production.

Once upon a time pursued the idea of a grey market 4-cylinder 250cc bike, but that was a carb'd bike with difficulty in sourcing parts for it.
Our riding season (here) is too short to be waiting for parts if needed on a short notice.

Apparently 17k redline which is fun. It makes it even more amazing that the 20+ year old ones were winding out to 20k (more for fun than any positive benefit).

Modern manufacturing has made it possible to build a 4 or 6 cly at a 'reasonable' price. And in places like South Asia where you cant legaly get anything above 400cc? these will sell like hot cakes.
I'd consider one if they came here. I really like smaller bikes that are well engineered

Similar points mentioned when this was announced: POST
It's a common thing with cars and bikes, the smart people who want these things don't tend to buy new and as a result we don't get the cool things.
People usually willing to fork out $10k+ on a new bike are usually not buying with their brains.
I'd love one of these but my most expensive bike was $7k and yes, it was a 1000cc

Sounds awesome.

I worked some glitches out of my 30 year old FZR400 street bike in the last few weeks, and I've been riding it every day the last little while. In many ways, it's just right.

Back
Top Bottom