New member! Greatings everyone. | GTAMotorcycle.com

New member! Greatings everyone.

spereira

Hello everyone. my name is Serge. Ive just got my M1. did the introductory course at humber, and am going to do the Basic safety course. im glad i found this great looking forum of riders in the GTA.

Dont have a Bike Just yet, but hopefully will in a month or two. just in time for the end of the season.

ive got all of my gear accept for some water proof pants. they seem like they would come in handy with all the rain we have been having.

its great to be here! :) Hope all is well with everyone.

Welcome, any ideas on what you are going to get?

Welcome!

For rain gear, try Frogg Toggs.

Thanks alot everyone for the welcome's! im 21, and hope to take my Beginners safety course soon and get my M2 that way. After that, i was looking for a bike anywhere between a 250 and a 750. the deciding factor would be Insurance rates i can get.

More specifically, i was looking for a 1980's to 1990's bike. Honda or Yamaha. or even newer if i find a nice deal.

i DONT really mind the Driveway specials. something that needs a little work doesn't scare me. but i don't want a Project bike. or something that needs to be fully rebuilt. ALSO, High Kms dont scare me either. as long as the price is reflected accordingly. i am very mechanically inclined. but i want a SOLID reliable bike that i can have as a DAILY Rider.

i plan on riding rain or shine. even in late fall, early winter, and late winter, early spring.

i think that is about everything i can think of

Well welcome Spereira, I am new here too LOL ! I just got my M1 last week, also I got an old KLR250 a month ago from a guy I knew through work, I tuned it up and order some parts but now I got last week a XR650 newer one so I have to sale the 250, my wife isbothering me since we don't have room in my townhouse for 5 cars and 2 bikes plus all the kids toys ja,jaja, so gotta go and also may be my truck is for sale too. so good luck with your test, I have mine for July in Aurora but it says "M/ext" I can't see clearly when this lady wrote could be "M1EXT" I am not sure may be I got lucky and they gave me to do a full M already. will see, if you want to see my bike PM and we can work something.
IBM

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Back
Top Bottom