New Member from North York / Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Member from North York / Toronto

NCole

I decided to get into this motorcycle thing. A friend introduced me to it, and I fell in love.

I recently replaced my girlfriend with a CBR600 F4 with F4i fairings/body. Great bike... a little old.. but great bike.

I'm still a fairly new rider, and just getting used to it. I ride with a friend sometimes, but I'd like to try some bigger group rides next summer.

I also would be interested in trading/paying my way up to a Duc 848 at some point.

Cheers!

-Noah

Hey, welcome. Good call on the gf/bike swap. Cheaper & your bike won't be after you to do your laundry. Good luck on the Ducati trek. I've got a 750 supersport but that 848 looks better & better every time I see it.

Hey there Welcome Ncole
I'm a North York rider also if you like to meet up and go for a ride as Training wheels said let me know

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Thanks everyone, I'll let you guys know about rides soon - gotta work out my insurance first...

I'll hopefully be riding *legally* by late next week.

Cheers

Thanks everyone, I'll let you guys know about rides soon - gotta work out my insurance first...

I'll hopefully be riding *legally* by late next week.

Cheers

welcome to the fraternity of the law-abiding, legally-registered and insured. :thumbup:

welcome to the site, North York rider and available to go for rides as well...

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom