New Honda CB350 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Honda CB350

traction control for a bike that makes 20 hp... ?

For roads like that 6+ inches of ground clearance and dirt bike suspension

Maybe there will be a CL350 version to follow.

Btw, surprised it’s only 20hp...the original 1969 CB350 had 36hp .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will everybody take the mufflers off over there, or are they not allowed to do that?

Then I'd pull the counter-balancer off too, make it spin up faster.
They should have gave it spoke wheels, then it would look totally like an old bike with disc brakes.

Sure go ahead take the exhaust off..... :rolleyes:

If you watch Itchy Boots she gets a noise check going into a park.
That's more like I thought it would be. (y) with that many bikes I didn't think they would put up with that crap.

In India, it's more about the decibel level that loud pipes emit more than whether you've replaced the stock exhaust. Warranty would be voided of course.The law was introduced because many RE owners back in the day would pull out the muffler in its entirety from the stock exhaust leaving just a hollow pipe, to enhance the "thump" (or whatever they call it) from an RE Bullet or Classic 350.

You can go ahead and replace the muffler, and as long as the noise pollution is minimised, no one bothers.

How many valves does this thing have, or are specs like that a trade secret when they release a new motorcycle in India?

:LOL: everybody sees something different I want to see inside the motor.
and I suspect they only gave it that much horsepower so they could put crap brakes on it.

Back
Top Bottom