New from Cobourg | GTAMotorcycle.com

New from Cobourg

ButchieGirl

I am so excited! I took my motorcycle course on the weekend and bought my first bike today. A 1998 Honda Shadow Ace. I took it for a ride today and it rocks, my first ride on a real bike. If anyone has any tips about this machine i open to it as i don't know much about them. Ex; Things to watch for that go wrong with them.

:)

Welcome and congratulations on your new bike and course!!
Wheelie.gif

welcome aboard! have fun and ride safe!

Welcome Butchiegirl! There are a lot of great riding roads around Cobourg. You'll have a blast this summer!

Welcome aboard!

welcome!
the shadow is excellent for you. it's a low maintenance bike... twist and go....easy to start and handle

Thanks ! I love your quote.
I’d rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
I will have to use this one Sunday mornings!

enjoy the riding!! I'm not far from you -- between brighton and trenton -- there are lots of interesting routes to take close by and not enough summertime to hit them all. Whenever I'm riding through cobourg on a hot day, i cant resist the milkshakes at that place on the main drag...across from the beach.
Have fun -- and always remember when riding: paranoia is your friend....ALWAYS assume the other person is out to get you and ride accordingly.

Congrats on the ACE.

Nice riding in your parts. I owned an ACE too. Keep the chain lubed and tight, check your oil now and again. Honda made a virtually industructable motor on the ACE. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom