New dealer in Aurora ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

New dealer in Aurora ?

Sold as is. Wonder what condition it's in.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Must have been living under rock, what’s the deal with Air Miles being the devil?
There was a mess a few years ago when the private equity owners decided they needed to make more money. They issued a press release saying roughly "thanks for supporting us through the years, all your points will soon expire". People tried to redeem their points, but the website was intentionally obtuse so there was no simple way to determine what rewards you could get with your points. AM issued releases saying they were working on it (but never got around to adding a simple sort to their webpage). They wanted to make you so frustrated you never bothered redeeming. There was a huge pushback so they changed it to "your points will no longer expire but we will implement run-away inflation so they are worth nothing". They make a ton of money off of tracking everyone's movement and purchases and essentially give the people they track nothing in return. There is no reason for them to exist, they have no benefit.

Serpa has a terrible reputation in the auto industry. No idea how that translates to a consumer perspective, but I have heard nothing but horror stories from people that have worked there.

Seen that more than once from different dealers. When I looked at first ten Sv new on the floor but had a plate on it and mud under the fender. Still insisting it was new never ridden.

Seen that more than once from different dealers. When I looked at first ten Sv new on the floor but had a plate on it and mud under the fender. Still insisting it was new never ridden.

Bunch of thieves. Guess it is very much,"Buyer beware"

Loved the bike. Loads of fun. It was more the principle than anything else.

I bought a new SV 1000. (I thought)
It was used as a demo. Was at the Motorcycle show.Where, all and sundry sat on it.
Sold to me as new. That was way back in about 2006.
Must have rigged the clock.
Can you even rig the odometer on a bike anymore, other than swapping it out?

Probably wasn't a demo in the sense that it was ridden, but I see your point about everyone's hands and butts on your "new" bike. That should have been disclosed and I would have asked for a different one, too.

Wow that's insane

I'm cherry picking the bad experiences here, but five minutes with the googler on GTAM gets you this.

Thought I was getting a good end of season sale from SON on a V-strom, but after signing & before taking possession, they dropped the advertised price even further. They would not honour the lower price, but fortunately I had an out condition, so I threatened to use it then start from scratch on their new sale price. They finally agreed to lower it, but not without some really bad attitude. Found a few loose bolts after their set-up. Agreed, never again!
Is Suzuki of Newmarket still operating? I thought they went under...

Had a friend get a great deal on a 600 from them during the bike show. Later that year, they slammed into a car when their front brakes failed completely (police noted it at the scene as well). If memory serves, they never did the recall on the front brake before they sold the bike to her...
I have bought 3 bikes from there. My first bike was a NEW 2008 Suzuki C50, I got lucky on that one bike never gave a problem
My son bought a NEW 2009 Suzuki C50SE which had a tapping nose in the back cylinder and the PDI on it was crap . He took the bike in to get repaired 5 times and every time he picked up the bike they told him it was ready and repaired and it was not, the way my son gave them the bike is the same way he got it back.
Two weeks after I traded my bike in and bought a NEW 2008 Suzuki C90, and again the PDI on it was not done right not learning about what they did with my sons C50. Their main concern is to ush their sales out first before they repair, if they even know how to.
Now from day one my NEW 2008 Suzuki C90 idles really rough on cold start up and some time shuts down. I took the bike in twice and they told me the same thing. I would go there to pick up my bike, engines hot (it runs well when its hot) and bring it home and the next morning start it up same thing .
What are they doing there? what type of mechanics do they have?
Suzuki of Newmarket says that they sell so many bikes a year and that they have no time to repair bikes because they need to get all the bikes they sell out that's were the money is, not repairing them.
So think about buying or getting your bike repaired from them I had really good experience with Suzuki of Richmond Hill you bring you bike in for repair it gets done right the first time.

So before you go there to buy or get your bike repaired make sure you have read this all because you will be in a great surprise

If any one had any matters with them please let me know I will be Bathering all matters together and later sending it to Suzuki Canada
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I know one guy who bought a brand spankin new bike from them this year, left the lot with overfilled oil, wheel that was on backwards and no rear brake.
Oh, and I quit there back in the summer as they wanted me to do more work but refused to pay until I gave notice. Now at every bike show the owner keeps begging me to come back and keeps offering me more money, unfortunately there is not enough money in the world for me to go back to working there, I love the new shop I'm at.

Hi "GreyGhost"

I remember those days and all the problems everybody had. Failing brakes, No oil, the list went on and on.

Thanks for letting us see the other comments.
I remeber talking to "Amazon" what a really nice girl" About the nicest most honest person there.

Back
Top Bottom