New class for CSBK | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New class for CSBK

Or why not go for the best of both worlds. A 443 Banshee motor in a R3 chassis... LOL

Roger is doing frame kits for these now.

I've actually ridden this one around the block at his shop. He said its around 100hp... its bloody mental, in a good way.

443.png

Or why not go for the best of both worlds. A 443 Banshee motor in a R3 chassis... LOL

Roger is doing frame kits for these now.

I've actually ridden this one around the block at his shop. He said its around 100hp... its bloody mental, in a good way.

View attachment 52660
I still have a tough time believing 100 hp. Like I said before, the fuse would get very, very short and the powerband wickedly narrow.

I still have a tough time believing 100 hp. Like I said before, the fuse would get very, very short and the powerband wickedly narrow.
This is my friend Ryan's bike in the UK. Its a 443 Cub in a Mito Chassis.

109 HP on his initial runs on the dyno, he has smoothed out the lower part of the curve since then with different carbs and an new ignition so that flat part between 3.5k and 6k is gone.

Probably not what you want for the street but pulls really nice from 6k to 10k which probably makes for quite a nice track bike.

443Cub.png443Cub2.png

I always think rhe Serval cylinders are a better choice for the road and a little more sedate. This is my LC350 with the 421 CPI Serval cylinders, cleanup porting, PWK35's and a set of Brian Turfrey pipes.

RD350LC_421_Serval.png

Bear in mind though that these are not stock RZ's or LC's

Last edited:
I'd be concerned about longevity with those numbers. Cranks and top ends would need frequent service for sure.
Back in the day we measured TZ service in single digit hours, hardly the kind of thing for regular use on the street.
I had more than a few RZ clutch baskets fail until we figured out a cure similar to what's currently offered for the Banshees.

I'd be concerned about longevity with those numbers. Cranks and top ends would need frequent service for sure.
Back in the day we measured TZ service in single digit hours, hardly the kind of thing for regular use on the street.
I had more than a few RZ clutch baskets fail until we figured out a cure similar to what's currently offered for the Banshees.
Yes, you are not wrong.

I've been running a Billet crank on my 421 Serval Motor... Billet Crankshaft

Its quite a robust item. The shafts are 6mm thicker and I run RG 500 big end bearings. I've got about 12k on my LC and so far so good. Its just running the standard stator as well so I did weld it. I used the Koyo TZ bearing on the right side and Koyo's deep grooves on the rest of the crank. I think that helps. A lot of aftermarket cranks come with TPI (Taiwan) or KML (Chinese) :eek: bearings

I also installed the billet 2nd and 3rd gear as they are the weak spot in that transmission.

Currently working on a RD400 build. A lot of 350 parts will fit but the crank and rods seem to be unique as it has that strange 64mm stroke. They made 44hp so I'm aiming for around 55 without eating into the bottom end too much. I would be very happy with that

Back
Top Bottom