New Biker - west Toronto! Here is my story.... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Biker - west Toronto! Here is my story....

Look up ebay for a reputable seller ..for e.g:

A few months ago my 80 year old neighbour wanted a service manual for his snow blower.
I did something similar, paid a guy (via ebay) in the US $30 and he sent me a download link within 2 hours.
Clicked on it and boom - I get my service manual in pdf - printed it out, put it in a binder and handed it over.

Just make sure you reference the correct manufacturer part number when searching.
There is no way in hell I would pay 96 USD for a stolen service manual for a modern vehicle.

Your scenario where it is unobtainium by legitimate means makes sense.

Spanish bikes come with the worlds best parts and service manual support ??

Bet you don't buy too many more British bikes either.

Bet you don't buy too many more British bikes either.
Never owned a Brit bike. Both Spanish bikes i owned were a pain for parts. Good luck with the TRS.

Look up ebay for a reputable seller ..for e.g:

A few months ago my 80 year old neighbour wanted a service manual for his snow blower.
I did something similar, paid a guy (via ebay) in the US $30 and he sent me a download link within 2 hours.
Clicked on it and boom - I get my service manual in pdf - printed it out, put it in a binder and handed it over.

Just make sure you reference the correct manufacturer part number when searching.
Thank you! My husband said there is always a lag time... the service manual for 2020 model will come in a year or two after 2020... In Europe they are making it mandatory that the service manuals have to be available for repair shop who are not in dealer network.... right after the models are released...

TRS parts and service manuals are already on their website and the bikes not finished being built yet :LOL: already read it.

4 of us rode today, all senior citizens, they all love it because I encourage them to try harder things and they learn fast.

Back
Top Bottom