Need tires but haven't been paying attention | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need tires but haven't been paying attention

leedufour

Site Supporter
Tires are done on my zx14. What are the stickiest tires now?
Last ones I bought were pirelli angel st. Dual compound, higher mileage.im not worried about mileage anymore though.

Going from Angels to SuperCorsas will. blow you away, as in only getting a 1/4 of the mileage you're used to.
Try the Rosso 2s dual compound and you'll probably get around half of what your used to for mileage. They have the same compound as the SuperCorsas on the edges of the tires and warm up nice and fast.

Bridgestone S-20, BT-003RS. Michelin Pilot Power 2CT, Power Pure. Pirellia Diablo Rosso Corsa, Supercorsa.

The dual compound tires are gonna give you more mileage. I wouldn't recommend Supercorsa's or BT-003RS for street for the pure lack of mileage. I find the S-20 handles exactly the same as the 003 and is a dual compound tire.

Q2 or S20. I love the SuerCorsa SP's but they're going to be pricier and I don't feel they're any better than the other two.

Tires are done on my zx14. What are the stickiest tires now?
Last ones I bought were pirelli angel st. Dual compound, higher mileage.im not worried about mileage anymore though.

Just outta curiosity, what exactly is the problem with the Angels? And why do you feel you need the stickiest tire available? Are you tracking the bike or had a slip that took your confidence in those tires away?

The angels were fine. Loved them until the old 14 was stolen. I've finally burned through the stock bt014s on the new bike.

Back
Top Bottom