Need someone to show me how to downshift properly | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need someone to show me how to downshift properly

Sam I am

As many of you know, I am a newbie who got a cbr500 with an M1 but was not able to get insurance.

Good news: is that I am able to get insurance from StreetRider insurance. They just wanted proof that i was enrolled in an M2 course and gave me M2 pricing.
Bad news: My course is on hold for another month atleast, but i will be insured within 2-3 days as of now and I dont know how to down shift properly.

If someone can meet me in a parking lot near my house and just each me, i will be forever greatful. I live tenth line/thomas area.

thank you,
Sameed

As many of you know, I am a newbie who got a cbr500 with an M1 but was not able to get insurance.

Good news: is that I am able to get insurance from StreetRider insurance. They just wanted proof that i was enrolled in an M2 course and gave me M2 pricing.
Bad news: My course is on hold for another month atleast, but i will be insured within 2-3 days as of now and I dont know how to down shift properly.

If someone can meet me in a parking lot near my house and just each me, i will be forever greatful. I live tenth line/thomas area.

thank you,
Sameed
ill probably be out that way this weekend if the weather holds. unless someone gets to you first.

Back
Top Bottom