Need some Help on Good routes/roads to Niagara/ North Areas! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need some Help on Good routes/roads to Niagara/ North Areas!

KawasakiGal

Site Supporter
Hello

Was hoping to take a ride on Saturday...and was debating about either heading out towards Niagara area...or North somewhere...Looking for any good routes that you have...would probably prefer good roads, with twisties, probably less highway and more of a scenic windy road tour ....

any help would be much appreciated!!!

I am not picky if you know good roads in Burlington/Milton area vs Niagara thats cool! Or if you know a great spot somewhere outside of the city that works too! it would be nice to know an actual route though vs 1 road here or there.

Thanks

Jenn

If you are looking for a route, where are you starting? how long do you want to go, how technical of roads, big group or by yourself? some info would help people give you suggestions

Sorry for the lack of detail...ride will be with 1 or 2 others, originally heading from Toronto or Mississauga area...I want some fun....I am fairly comfortable and wont go crazy even if there are sharp turns so any level difficulty is ok except maybe advanced. Length of ride could be anywhere from 2-3 hours plus....

Jenn

i think that route has 200 stoplights!!!!

I have a few routes if you pm me I can send the routes to you. I have a few heading towards Niagra Falls and a couple heading north through Burlington, Campbellville etc.

Sulphur springs road, in Effingham. Not for a fast pass but lots of curves and scenery. Your route will go by both ends. Check it out on google maps to see where to pick it up.

Dsqunitz,

I had that gravel road going a "brisk" pace too, that was a wakeup call. They must have don that recently as I used that route only about a month back or so.

Back
Top Bottom