Need insurance for Suzuki 250 age 19 less than one year experience! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need insurance for Suzuki 250 age 19 less than one year experience!

sajee12

Hi guys please help! I am new here. It my first motorcycle nobody wants to give me insurance because I am under 21 and have the license for 8 months now! Please help!!!

call the people on the sticky.

um i am 19 and got insurance from two different companies already. for my 1st bike and recent bike and i still never had my license for a year yet! keep calling

i am now using Td meloche monnex. I was going to go with jevco because if i waited 1 year my insurance would go down, but the quote they have me went up $1500 more so i auotmatically went back to TD

i am now using Td meloche monnex. I was going to go with jevco because if i waited 1 year my insurance would go down, but the quote they have me went up $1500 more so i auotmatically went back to TD

just wondering whats your age, bike, and how much are you paying. im still contemplating myself if i want to wait a year or not.

i have a gs500 and i signed up late with td so it staring from june to march next year for around $1700.. and they offered me full year for 2300.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom