need help york mills | GTAMotorcycle.com

need help york mills

JMH600CBR

HI there GTA,
I grabbed an '08 cbr600rr this past winter and am looking for some help from an experienced person. The help is taking off my upper fairing (nose) and changing my gauge glass (once the fairing is off the job is a joke, i already have the part) and then replacing the upper fairing. I am willing to pay for your time but most importantly i want to learn how to do it properly without breaking plastic, i'd also like to do this at my home, or at a garage near by the york mills area.

thanks!

The best thing you can do which will tell you how to do it and many other useful things is buy the shop manual. Alternatively, google and youtube are your friends. I took off my side fairings a few days ago but have never taken off the nose. I'm in your area if ya need help. PM me.

hey josh, thanks for the reply. as u mentioned: i already own the shop manual and have watched numerous videos regarding fairing removal, the problem for me is i'm clumsy and i've gotten alot of warning from the grapevine about breaking clips on the '08's fairing. I too have successfully gotten my side fairing off and back on (with a couple complications). i'm hoping someone who has successfully gotten the nose off will reply, otherwise if your willing it'd be great to have a hand from someone in the area.

thanks.

who buys manuals...good it and follow the instructions...you will learn more diddling around with that than having someone help.

just need to go slow and step by step.

also youtube will show you exactly how to remove the fairing...cant beat that.

who buys manuals...good it and follow the instructions...you will learn more diddling around with that than having someone help.

just need to go slow and step by step.

also youtube will show you exactly how to remove the fairing...cant beat that.

i can appreciate what your say: go slow, and learn but i'm someone who learns by seeing. just want a hand, and willing to pay for it....and just for the record i downloaded my shop manual, like everyone else lol.

Back
Top Bottom