Need help with Riding gear rental for M2 License | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need help with Riding gear rental for M2 License

I would be careful lending your gear to people you don't know personally. I know of someone who lent gloves to a student so they were not sent home, said student had an accident and broke their hand. They subsequently sued this person for loss of income because the glove was the incorrect size for their hand and claim that fact contributed to the injury. 3 years and litigation is still going.

I don't doubt everyone has good intentions, but when you're not making income for potentially months, everyone becomes a target.
It's very Sad to hear such incidents.

Eh.. if the skies are clear order jacket and gloves from Amazon and return them after. That's what I did with the jacket at least.

I know it's cutting corners and stuff, but if you're just looking to get through the course, this should do it well. In the instance you plan to ride this season, you wouldn't go wrong buying the gear outright.

I would be careful lending your gear to people you don't know personally. I know of someone who lent gloves to a student so they were not sent home, said student had an accident and broke their hand. They subsequently sued this person for loss of income because the glove was the incorrect size for their hand and claim that fact contributed to the injury. 3 years and litigation is still going.

I don't doubt everyone has good intentions, but when you're not making income for potentially months, everyone becomes a target.
I would have to take that person on a hunting or fishing trip.

Eh.. if the skies are clear order jacket and gloves from Amazon and return them after. That's what I did with the jacket at least.

I know it's cutting corners and stuff, but if you're just looking to get through the course, this should do it well. In the instance you plan to ride this season, you wouldn't go wrong buying the gear outright.

Hey, do what you want but IMHO this is more than a bit unethical. The company that supplied the jacket gets to pay for your use? You are assuming the return gets cycled back into the inventory and that may not be the case.

Great to see that so many people on this forum are willing to help out. Good on you!

Everyone, I rented gears from "Alpha Team Racing" and completed my M2 License course. I also received my M2 license from MTO last week.

Good quality gears and I recommend this shop if anyone is looking to rent gears. But during the course I got to know that there are other places too that rents quality gears. Approx $100 to $120 for Helmet, Jacket, Gloves and Boot.

It's good to wear gear but a helmet might be all that is legally required. Also don't forget to check if your bike meets the MTO safety standards.
Double check if your fender eliminator will pass. And check the tires as well!

Everyone, I rented gears from "Alpha Team Racing" and completed my M2 License course. I also received my M2 license from MTO last week.

Good quality gears and I recommend this shop if anyone is looking to rent gears. But during the course I got to know that there are other places too that rents quality gears. Approx $100 to $120 for Helmet, Jacket, Gloves and Boot.

Congrats on getting your M2 and glad you did it in a manner you felt comfortable!

It's good to wear gear but a helmet might be all that is legally required. Also don't forget to check if your bike meets the MTO safety standards.
Double check if your fender eliminator will pass. And check the tires as well!
It was M1 exit course, motorcycle was provided.

Back
Top Bottom