Need Creative Help PLZ... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need Creative Help PLZ...

250 Matt

Hi everyone. I am getting a buddy to do some vinyl graphics on my bike and we have run into a stump on creativity lol. The pic is the stuff we have done already... pretty simple stuff just accenting the lines in the front/rear fenders. Problem is... these are probably the worst designed side fairings i've ever seen.... And having a big blank white slate doesn;t look right. Any ideas would be awesome for something to break it up... but nothing that is crazy intense (it's done by hand, and just trying to accent the white with the carbon look paper). either copy images and pm/repost them for people to go off of... or explain what the idea is please. I'm guessing there will be some pretty sweet ideas! Thanks!

Attachments

• 2011-07-19_22-19-54_338.jpg
    2011-07-19_22-19-54_338.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 135
  • 2011-07-19_22-20-04_618.jpg
    2011-07-19_22-20-04_618.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 92
sharpie art, it can be anything you want... from

i think would be cool if you could do like a image sliding off ur bike because represents going fast ( your bike looks like it). something cool would be like an image of the road and nature sliding off or stick men trying to hold on... something different

good luck

rob

Stick men holding on.. I love it lol. Sharpie art is amazing... Probably real expensive. Keep up the great ideas!

I think that I'd continue along the lines you've already been working, by blacking out the other 'scoops', then add some military style aircraft warning stickers.

Attachments

• 09-01966.jpg
    09-01966.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 9
  • warning3.jpg
    warning3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
  • safety_eject1.jpg
    safety_eject1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 6
I am trying to continue along the lines... most if the bike has triangles pointing the same direction, which is what I blacked out already. But the side fairing has this huge hole pointing backward, with everything else pointing forward which is why I am having trouble working with it.

Sorry but those panels are a design disaster. Better to cover the whole thing in matte black.

Nice to see all of these great ideas, I guessed someone didnt like my hello kittie hayabusa????? can someone in charge explain to me please why it was deleted and yet there is all these other post with the same themes? doesnt seem right-Ty, X-wing fighter is ok, but not a pink hayabusa? at least its a bike lol ;) just for example to refresh one's memory:

images.jpg

Last edited:
And it would be just priceless to beat ricer's off the lines at lights with. The sharpie suggestion is more legit though. That guy did a nice job.

Nice to see all of these great ideas, I guessed someone didnt like my hello kittie hayabusa????? can someone in charge explain to me please why it was deleted and yet there is all these other post with the same themes? doesnt seem right-Ty, X-wing fighter is ok, but not a pink hayabusa? at least its a bike lol ;) just for example to refresh one's memory:

images.jpg

My personal favourite 'Sharpie' bike:

http://blog.sharpie.com/2010/11/sharpie-edition-ducati/

The 4th and 5th pics down, you really get to see the detail and the work she put into it.

Holy smokes! That bike it hot!
And clearly unique.

A big respectful clap of hand to that bike owner. I would NEVER have the patience for even 1% of all that work.

@OP/Subject.

I dunno if you thought of this, its really simple and I am thinking of doing something similar to mine but with blue (blue bike with silver full fairing). I took the pic and edited it to show you. Basically I would just paint the indents of where the "scoops" are. It gives it that accent that isn't crazy, but breaks up the massive white look that you're currently sporting.

P.S: I am really sorry but I only have access to MSPaint at work, and even if I had Photoshop (or something similar) I would probably suck at it too lol. I hope you get the idea I'm trying to show you haha.

http://jeero.ca/images/2011-07-19_22-19-54_338-edited.JPG

This is the sort of thing that I was thinking of.

Attachments

• 2011-07-19_22-19-54_338.jpg
    2011-07-19_22-19-54_338.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 23
Thanks for those! Both look good, and the scoop outlines go with the front end. ideas are still welcome! I'll post a pics if what gets done when it is done saturday

Back
Top Bottom