Need bike moved from Ottawa to Toronto... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need bike moved from Ottawa to Toronto...

HA3AP

Site Supporter
Im sure there was a user here that tows bikes, but cant seem to remember the user name (fireinferno?)

I need a bike moved from Ottawa to Toronto, can you PM me with a quote.

Thanks.

If you have a trailer hitch U-haul has bike Trailers for $20/day and you can just drop the trailer off in Toronto?

If you have a trailer hitch U-haul has bike Trailers for $20/day and you can just drop the trailer off in Toronto?

Don't have a hitch. There are other options available to me but Id like to get a quote first.

Bus to Ottawa, and ride it back.

I will ride it from Ottawa to Kingston for you and leave it in a field.

I'd take it all the way for ya, but via Calabogie, Denbigh and Bancroft.

Too bad you missed the big Porter 50% off sale, you could always take the train one way. If you book a ticket early enough it's very reasonable.

The bike still has wheels on it doesn't it?

drive me there and I'll ride it home for ya, no strings... Hurry before it gets too cold. I have no job. I can go anytime.

The Uhaul rentals are generally really cheap if you bring the trailer back to the same place you got it.
I used one to get my dad's old Katana in Montreal.
It was cheaper for me to rent the trailer from St Catharines, drive to Montreal and stay there a couple days to visit family and then drive back with the bike and drop off the trailer the next morning (3 days x 15$ + taxes), whereas driving to Montreal and renting one from there the day I was leaving and dropping it off in St Catharines was going to cost me over 200$.
It's weird.

Back
Top Bottom