My Vid.. Check it out! | GTAMotorcycle.com

My Vid.. Check it out!

thanks...Im using the Drift Stealth 1080 HD

kind of reminded me of the uncle in the movie Napoleon Dynamite when he was filming himself playing football, but well done.

Nice videos!
I checked out some of the other ones on your channel......you were riding right near my house!! I'm in the north east part of Guelph.
My job allows me to have a lot of time off during the week, so if you're up for a ride any time, let me know!

Thanks all :) @ Katatonic... I would love to go for a ride with ya someday.. If you ever happen to see a Blue and Black F4i..it's more than likely me!

kind of reminded me of the uncle in the movie Napoleon Dynamite when he was filming himself playing football, but well done.
huh, I don't get it...but then again I never did watch Napoleon Dynamite

Thanks all :) @ Katatonic... I would love to go for a ride with ya someday.. If you ever happen to see a Blue and Black F4i..it's more than likely me!

And if you ever see a silver-ish Katana 750 it's more than likely me! I haven't seen another one in Guelph!

And if you ever see a silver-ish Katana 750 it's more than likely me! I haven't seen another one in Guelph!
I will keep my eyes open for ya... same with my bike.. I haven't seen a blue and black F4i other then mine anywhere... 2006 is the only year they made that colour. :)

Back
Top Bottom