My First O Crap | GTAMotorcycle.com

My First O Crap

cpgop

Hello GTAM,

So today I was riding home in the rain on my 50cc scooter, Im taking it slow as its my 3rd time in the rain(im doing 50/60), as I appprotch the traffic light(its green) theres a bunch of kids standing there, low and behold one of them pushes the other into the road, he happens to fall flat on his face, I freaked out and locked the back break, and ended up sideways on the road, managed to stay up somehow.. Scared the crap outta my self, the kids are standing there clapping, I just blew them off waited for the kid to getup and then drove off.

Can anyone give me tips for this if it happens again? Because I honestly had no idea what to do.

No matter what, don't run the kid over. After a while, you learn to anticipate this sort of crap. You'll see kids hanging around and looking at you, this means something is up - slow down and be ready. Could be string across the road, push a buddy out in front of you, throw something at you, who knows.

.......one day, a man was driving down hill his loaded truck, and his breaks snapp. so he is accelerating down the hill towards a road division; one with a kid playing ball in the middle of the road, the other road is blocked due to a bazaar (road marketplace - ) with a lot of merchants and people in it, selling and buying stuff. the guy knows he has to make a decision whether to drive into the bazaar or run the kid over.........

he smashes in the bazaar, lots of dead and injured.

then they ask him why didnt you just run over the kid instead ?

he says he was planning to until the kid decided to escape in the bazaar.

.......one day, a man was driving down hill his loaded truck, and his breaks snapp. so he is accelerating down the hill towards a road division; one with a kid playing ball in the middle of the road, the other road is blocked due to a bazaar (road marketplace - ) with a lot of merchants and people in it, selling and buying stuff. the guy knows he has to make a decision whether to drive into the bazaar or run the kid over.........

he smashes in the bazaar, lots of dead and injured.

then they ask him why didnt you just run over the kid instead ?

he says he was planning to until the kid decided to escape in the bazaar.

:lmao:LMAO. I was seriously reading that.

Id have bullied, the bully in that situation :)

What canyado, ***** can happens.

Last edited:
Well, I would of loved to show them how nice my gloves look, but I held myself back.

Next time i'll just assume this is going to happen, and move lanes if I can I guess, S**t happens...

But this I will never forget, scared the crap outta me.

Back
Top Bottom