my first bike -- honda cbr f4i | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

my first bike -- honda cbr f4i

yes those two did cross my mind, in fact when i was first looking around i checked out this nice place in Hamilton where sat on the ninja 500 it was ok but the 7k price wasn't.

gear i have, and i'm taking a course at sheridan

I'm selling an 06 Ninja 500 for half the price of what you saw in Hamilton. PM me if you're interested.

here is the bike ad. i really do want it but i dont want it to be like my first car where i paid way too much being too excited!

there was another one for the same year and everything it was cheaper in saga, ad said it was mint! but i waited too long to get that!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ikes-2003-Honda-CBR600-F4i-W0QQAdIdZ299557823

what you dont see in the pictures is the underside of the bike and the windscreen cracks.
thanks for your help all

I got a cbr600rr in April, its my first bike. I love it. had a few sphincter clenching moments in the beginning, but 7000km's later my baby and I understand each other.

here is the bike ad. i really do want it but i dont want it to be like my first car where i paid way too much being too excited!

there was another one for the same year and everything it was cheaper in saga, ad said it was mint! but i waited too long to get that!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ikes-2003-Honda-CBR600-F4i-W0QQAdIdZ299557823

what you dont see in the pictures is the underside of the bike and the windscreen cracks.
thanks for your help all

The price seems a little steep.

You can notice some scratches in the one picture. He also has no-cut frame sliders. Does his mirror, clutch lever, bar end, etc...look fairly new on the left side???

Edit:
You can see that the right side bar end is a chrome spike where the left side isn't. There was probably more damage to the bike which he has fixed by replacing parts. Ask him about everything he had to replace.

the only thing i thought was strange was how the mirror looked spotless yet had it fell or slid it should have had damage considering the amount of scratches on the frame and the cracked windscreen

the only thing i thought was strange was how the mirror looked spotless yet had it fell or slid it should have had damage considering the amount of scratches on the frame and the cracked windscreen

A pair of clean mirrors would run you whopping $15 on many forums (OEM or aftermarket).

I'm a noob to riding and purchased a 2000 Honda F4 as a first bike against the advise of others - I don't regret my decision. I was patient finding a bike because I am so picky!!! I wanted an F4/F4i, low kms, something within the last 10 years and little to no damage at a good price. I saw 20+ bikes and at least 15 of them had cracks and/or road rash. All the ads would state minimal damage but it was thier opinion - not mine! Plus I was not willing to put another $500-$600 on a new set of fairings!

I was lucky to find a bike with 25K kms and very little damage (minor scratch and regular wear and tear) but had to put in lots of man hours searching and going to see the bikes. Most of the sellers were asking between $3K - $4K for a 2000. If you are looking for an F4i, depending on the year you will probably pay around $4K.

Good Luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom