MV Agusta Brutale 675 revealed | GTAMotorcycle.com

MV Agusta Brutale 675 revealed

guym

I just love these mid-range bikes that are coming.
While I won't get off the Burgman it's sure nice to see the mid-range blossom.....bunch of 700s from Honda and 850s from BMW and Aprilla - good stuff

That looks wicked fun......

If I never saw the thread title, I would have thought this was the updated Honda naked 1000.

Styling, apart from the exhausts, is definitely on the conservative side.

I'd still take it over a Triump though, the headlights on that bike are horrible.

I hesitate to say the styling will justify ANY price difference....Street Triple is a pretty badass machine.

pfft ^

The Duc is way better than either of those bikes. You've probably never ridden any of em though.

"MV AGUSTA has revealed the 115bhp Brutale 675 ahead of its first public showing in Milan next week.
The key facts are that it's based on the F3, gets a little less power (115bhp instead of 128bhp) and that it looks good enough to justify any price difference between it and its main rival, Triumph's Street Triple.Full press release and more images" http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/mv-agusta-brutale-675-revealed/19407.html

In stock, at Islington & Highway 7 (Toronto's MV Augusta store)!
Me wants one.

How much?

It's a nice looking bike, but it would still come in 3rd for me next to Triumph's Street Triple R and Aprilia's Shiver.

It's a nice looking bike, but it would still come in 3rd for me next to Triumph's Street Triple R and Aprilia's Shiver.

Shiver??? Common that's in a different class. It's a heavy pig compared to the light Brutale.

Shiver??? Common that's in a different class. It's a heavy pig compared to the light Brutale.

I put that in because it also has the street fighter look to it. And I like Aprilia. Could have thrown Kawi's Z1000 in there too.

I put that in because it also has the street fighter look to it. And I like Aprilia. Could have thrown Kawi's Z1000 in there too.

By that logic this would be competing against the Duc Streetfighter as well...

Back
Top Bottom