MV Agusta Brutale 2014 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MV Agusta Brutale 2014

Why did you decide to upgrade? That sv is the brand new one isn't it and the sv650 is just a great bike too. I love the styling of the sv you have.

I am still keeping both. I just want another bike was looking at the Triumph Speed Triple or MV Agusta (just love the look) . I bought the SV650 2017 used last year around 6000 km fairly new.

Last edited:
Keep the SV for heavy traffic riding.

love the bike. just getting use to it now. Only hate the insurance, it is almost double my sv650 and some didn't even want to insure it.
Not sure how much are you paying for insurance, but I pay for my MV 800 Dragster RR $2,040 annually.
Make sure not to break anything on the bike, it takes forever to get spare parts and they cost a lot. Anyhow, I love my MV - it’s unique! Cheers

Not sure how much are you paying for insurance, but I pay for my MV 800 Dragster RR $2,040 annually.
Make sure not to break anything on the bike, it takes forever to get spare parts and they cost a lot. Anyhow, I love my MV - it’s unique! Cheers

$1920 for MV -intact and $1160 rider plus for sv650

I pay roughly half that, so you still have something to look forward to.

Make sure not to break anything on the bike, it takes forever to get spare parts and they cost a lot.
An owner who actually admits this? Call the papers.

Thank goodness for the internet it really doesn't matter much if parts and bikes come from the east or the west. The existence of lots of dealerships doesn't really buy you much, it's not like any of them stock parts, give deals or stay in business long. What's the oldest motorcycle dealership you know of? Harley shop likely.

Done installing extra running lights for day and night. It looks a lot better in real life than photos. Not sure if it helps just a little for left turner to see me or not. I was hit by a left turner while driving a car in Hawaii last year. She said she didn't see me. Imagine driver can't see a car how can they see a motorcycle. I was only driving at 35mph, the T-bone wasn't too bad.

Attachments

• IMG_6879.jpg
    IMG_6879.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6881.jpg
    IMG_6881.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6880.jpg
    IMG_6880.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3379.jpg
    IMG_3379.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Done installing extra running lights for day and night. Look a lot better in real life than photos. Not sure if it helps just a little for left turner to see me or not as I was hit by a left turner while driving a car in Hawaii last year. She said she didn't see me imagine that and I was only driving at 35mph.
As someone who has been hit by a left turner, kudos for making yourself more visible.

Thankfully i was also only doing around 30, getting launched into outer space does not appeal to me.

Back
Top Bottom