Mouse nest in exhaust... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mouse nest in exhaust...

if mice are a problem in your garage, you may want to actually give them a box or something to build a nest in - once identified that they're using, then you can take care of the issue. they're hiding in the pipes cuz they're looking for somewhere warm and dark to shack up in....

if mice are a problem in your garage, you may want to actually give them a box or something to build a nest in - once identified that they're using, then you can take care of the issue. they're hiding in the pipes cuz they're looking for somewhere warm and dark to shack up in....
I have a nice dark house for them to live in. The bedding is poison.

Reactions: JFD
wow what yr is that old 2stroke?

1975 Kawasaki Triple!

z7sq3LC.png

Seen 3 of these triples pull into tims at mayfield and ten a few years back, all looked freshly restored till one of the riders cracked the whip going around the corner and laid the bike down on the parking lot

That's why I always stuff a rag in the exhaust pipe when I store the bike. I always litter the floor with moth balls too - not sure if they do anything but been lucky so far. We'll see when it comes out this year. No sign of rodents so I'm hoping for the best.

Heated, insulated, detached garage and I've never seen a mouse. Had them in the house but never the garage. Is there a food source?

Lovely Bike ?
Had one of those bikes a long time ago, when you couldnt give them away.

The sound of a stock K triple is the equavilent of listening to an iconic 70s classic rock tune cranked on a Realistic 8 track piped into a a Fosgate car amp. Purely blissful.

For those of you who have never had the experience, in addition to the auditory experience, there is also an unmistakable olfactory experience.

Back
Top Bottom