mount go pro triple tree/clip on's | GTAMotorcycle.com

mount go pro triple tree/clip on's

arogal

Hi all!
I scored a free Go Pro 4 with 3 batteries and a charger from work. Someone got let go that used it and I called dibs :)
Currently use a chin mount go pro on my helmet, but would like to set one up on my triple tree/clip on's to be facing me while riding.
I ride a '09 zx6r. Any suggestions on the most secure way for this set up? I know I could always mount it on my gas tank, but I think that might get in the way of my chin while tucking in and that the adhesive might also strip the paint off if I ever want to take off the GP mount.
Thanks!

They make some go pro accessories that clamp to the bars. Other people like mounting it on the underside of their windshields.

Besides the point, but aren't people who are let go allowed to come back after hours to collect their belongings ? That's how it works at my current workplace.

Hi all!
I scored a free Go Pro 4 with 3 batteries and a charger from work. Someone got let go that used it and I called dibs :)

I read that as it belonged to the company and they guy who used or operated it got let go, so now he called dibs on using it.
If it was his personal property then the company shouldn't be letting anyone have it. Otherwise, it's yours and have fun.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Besides the point, but aren't people who are let go allowed to come back after hours to collect their belongings ? That's how it works at my current workplace.
It was not his. It belongs to the company as we paid for all his items for work. Laptop, go pro, cannon camera, external hard drives etc. They were used strictly for work and are the companies belongings, not his. My boss knows I ride and said he thought I could make use of it :)
Like I mentioned...I scored it from work. Sorry, I should have mentioned that to people before they jumped the gun. Thread wasn't supposed to get personal...

Last edited:
It was not his. It belongs to the company as we paid for all his items for work. Laptop, go pro, cannon camera, external hard drives etc. They were used strictly for work and are the companies belongings, not his. My boss knows I ride and said he thought I could make use of it :)
Like I mentioned...I scored it from work. Sorry, I should have mentioned that to people before they jumped the gun. Thread wasn't supposed to get personal...

Boss gave me, works much better than scored. You needed to be more precise in your wording if you didn't mean to go there.

score

noun \ ˈskȯr

\

plural scores

Definition of score

8 : success in obtaining something (such as money or drugs) especially through illegal or irregular means

source:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/score

Boss gave me, works much better than scored. You needed to be more precise in your wording if you didn't mean to go there.

score

noun \ ˈskȯr

\

plural scores

Definition of score

8 : success in obtaining something (such as money or drugs) especially through illegal or irregular means

source:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/score

You're kidding right?...Or people can just relate to the actual topic rather than coming to accusations? Typical forum bs :lmao:
So if my buddy gets lucky with a girl after the bar he shouldn't say he scored then? Unless he was breaking the law by doing it? LOL! I'll be sure to never use that word again according to websters

Last edited:
Hi Arogal
Welcome to the friendliest place on earth!
A while ago I scored a GoPro Hero 4 Silver through Airmiles.
I have found that the mounts that clamp onto the handlebars are a bit too wobbly for my liking.
I ended up making something like this:
It bolts to the mirror mount and is very steady.

I also scored a DJI Osmo from my wife's work after everyone who worked there was encouraged to leave the company permanently.
I'm having more difficulty mounting this, but the video is so much more steady.

Good luck getting it set up, post videos when you have some success!

Back
Top Bottom