Motoskiveez | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motoskiveez

MacDoc

Site Supporter
I forgot all about reviewing these. So far seem to work well on my Sargent seat on the KLR - not so well when combined with Beadrider. Worth the expenditure and easy to wash and drive. Appear well constructed.

moto_skiveez_adventure_skiveez_750x750.jpg

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/moto-skiveez-adventure-skiveez

[video=youtube;XTxTiXBuPus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTxTiXBuPus[/video]

Own them as well. Worth amount paid. Had them on for 4000kms over 6 days. Sink wash nightly and were dry by morning.

Years ago I had a custom sewing shop -- I made a lot of high performance athletic products including similar skivvies used by scullers and dragon boat racers. I used to ride with them and they did add some comfort. Expensive -- yes -- anything in small volumes is expensive.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the compression design. Compression garments are best used when engaged in vigorous athletic activity -- maybe hard adv or MX riding, but not for everyday riding or distance touring. In less active endeavors, compression garments reduce circulation which leads to other discomforts like pins and needles, chilling, and sometimes post ride stiffness and aches.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the compression design. Compression garments are best used when engaged in vigorous athletic activity -- maybe hard adv or MX riding, but not for everyday riding or distance touring. In less active endeavors, compression garments reduce circulation which leads to other discomforts like pins and needles, chilling, and sometimes post ride stiffness and aches.

I never experienced any of that. They really aren’t that tight. Material used is for wicking not compression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me either - these exert no where near the kind of force that say compression socks do....I struggle with those suckers everytime I cross the pacific.

Motoskiveez are just snug enough to keep the padded surfaces in place. There are three designs - I got the set for ADV upright riding ....they worked better than on the KLR than on the CBF which has a 13 degree forward tilt.

Me either - these exert no where near the kind of force that say compression socks do....I struggle with those suckers everytime I cross the pacific.

Motoskiveez are just snug enough to keep the padded surfaces in place. There are three designs - I got the set for ADV upright riding ....they worked better than on the KLR than on the CBF which has a 13 degree forward tilt.
I'll get a pair and try them out, hopefully they don't look like Depends! (the dragon boat skivvies did)

If you get them on Amazon you can return them...who gives a damn what they look like or are you parading across to the convenience store in you skivvies :D

I must admit I've done it in my socks.

If you get them on Amazon you can return them...who gives a damn what they look like or are you parading across to the convenience store in you skivvies :D

I must admit I've done it in my socks.

Yes buy from Amazon where maybe someone else tried them and returned them. :lmao:

Ordered mine from Dualsport Plus

Last edited:
Yes buy from Amazon where maybe someone else tried them and returned them. :lmao:

LOL...Nice.
Thanks goodness they do not come in white!!!!
Narsty!

Right on DS website...
"ATTN: For hygiene purposes, we will not be accepting returns on undergarments. "

Last edited:
Note to self: NEVER buy any underclothing from Amazon.That is disgusting!

Be be nice if eliminated ....oh wait ... ;)

••••

I wear them over my regular boxers and they do air dry quick. Today might be a test as a longer day planned.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom