Motorcyclist arrested after allegedly assaulting police officer in Pickering | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist arrested after allegedly assaulting police officer in Pickering

FLSTC

Motorcyclist arrested after allegedly assaulting police officer in Pickering

A 33-year-old motorcyclist has been charged after he allegedly fled from police during a traffic stop and assaulted an officer in Pickering.

Durham Regional Police say an officer in the area of Kingston and Glenanna roads spotted a motorcyclist driving without a licence plate at around 7 p.m. on June 2.

According to police, the officer tried to stop the man but he sped away at a high rate of speed. The motorcyclist, police say, was seen “dangerously weaving in and out of lanes" and the officer did not continue to follow the man due to safety concerns.

A short time later, police say the officer saw the motorcyclist at the intersection of Kingston Road and Rougemount Drive. He blocked in motorcycle but police say the man “aggressively” spun his wheels and made contact with the cruiser.

Police say the man was ejected from the motorcycle and tried to flee the area on foot.

With the help of two members of the public, the officer was able to subdue the suspect, police say.

The motorcyclist, identified by police as 33-year-old Ryan Demelo, faces a number of charges, including assault with intent to resist arrest, flight from a police officer, dangerous operation of a motor-vehicle, driving while under suspension, and stunt driving.

Police are asking the two people who helped the officer subdue the suspect to contact Const. Elliott of West Division.

What a life loser! A-holes like this, we don't need riding our streets and should be banned for life. If he's a member of this forum, he should also be banned for life.

Check out his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Troublez187. Definitely has a screw loose.

What a life loser! A-holes like this, we don't need riding our streets and should be banned for life. If he's a member of this forum, he should also be banned for life.

Check out his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Troublez187. Definitely has a screw loose.
I'd say he's headed to prison with those charges.

Pic from his FB page:

57114769_2146527985393908_6219520670796087296_n.jpg

smh...

The motorcyclist, identified by police as 33-year-old Ryan Demelo, faces a number of charges, including assault with intent to resist arrest, flight from a police officer, dangerous operation of a motor-vehicle, driving while under suspension, and stunt driving.
Honestly... this is the biggest issue. The people that are always doing **** like this are people that are either suspended or has no insurance or both....

Narcissistic little d-bag. Desserves what's coming to him. One less ahole to worry about on the streets

mommy and daddy will likely write a big ass cheque to save his dipshit ass...unfortunate that Darwin did not assist...perhaps next time

I thought for sure this was going to be a story about Jamie.

For the uninitiated? Who is that?
I am assuming he is talking about ToysAreForBoyz. He made some questionable choices in his path through life and got hurt in a car wreck and then tossed in jail for weapons charges and then hurt on a bike from the ones I know of. He got kicked off the forum but I think still exists under an alternate account.

I wouldn’t put too much stock in what the police have said. Give the kid a chance before we throw the book at him

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Hooligans like this destroy themselves sooner or later. Mommy/Daddy's sack of cash only does so much ..... ask Marco Musso!

I am assuming he is talking about ToysAreForBoyz. He made some questionable choices in his path through life and got hurt in a car wreck and then tossed in jail for weapons charges and then hurt on a bike from the ones I know of. He got kicked off the forum but I think still exists under an alternate account.

I remember him but had no idea all that drama unfolded. He was a regular poster. How'd you find out all this about him?

I remember him but had no idea all that drama unfolded. He was a regular poster. How'd you find out all this about him?
His posts. There was much more drama than that. I'm sure you could dig it up if you were bored. I'm not bringing up more, he seemed like a decent (if slightly misguided) guy.

Back
Top Bottom