Motorcycle Wreckers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Wreckers

WiftFlyte

I have a friend who wrecked their motorcycle a few years ago in a crash. It's been sitting in the garage for the last few years, but finally wanted to get rid of it. It's a Ninja 300 that went down on it's left side. Seems all the fairings and lights are pretty much cracked or broken, but the exhaust seems to be in good condition and I believe the engine probably still works as well (didn't test, battery is dead and leftover gas is very old anyway).

Can anyone recommend some fair motorcycle wreckers in the GTA? I don't know if any of them will pay much (or anything) for the bike, but just wanted to get some advice here. Thanks in advance, been a while since I've been back to these forums!

Used to be an outfit called Bent Bikes on Wharton Way in Mississauga. I think they only work by appointment now. Also, Zdeno in Kitchener used to be a bike wrecker 20 years ago, not sure if he still does that.

I would happily take if off your hands for a hundred bucks, it would get my 250 updated nicely lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a bunch of pictures of it. Throw it on Kijiji $300 or best offer, if you get 15 emails in a few hours, you don't need to lower your price.
I crashed a ZX9 (both fairings, lights, tank damaged) once years ago (no Kijiji yet) I threw it in the Autotrader magazine. In 50 years of selling my bikes, I've never came close to the amount of calls I got for that bike.

100% throw it on Kijiji/Facebook Marketplace. I would say start at $1500 OBO, give it a few days and take the best offer. If the frame/forks are straight and the engine has a reasonable chance of running, probably get somewhere between $750-1000.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom