Motorcycle Trials | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Trials

August 25th. also conflicts with a CVMG trial at Eric's
... if mine does become the national and it's that weekend I guess we won't be awarding any CMA vintage class gold again this year :(

I partner rode with Neil:
tweed_April14_-_1_2.jpg

Ha. I know that guy.

:cool:
oct5section4.jpg

Trials riding is a slow sport
:ROFLMAO: sure.

Yup.Like watching paint dry.

Rest of the frames look like this :| I think I need a faster camera.

theflash.jpg

Wheelies save lives rock :alien:
undercut-1.jpg

From following some of your posts @Trials I believe that is your property? If so looks like a great place to ride. I hope the event went well.

@Wingboy , I saw your post in multimedia. I haven’t got a chance to watch it yet. Red bull straight rhythm killed 3 hours of TV time over the weekend for me. I’m looking forward to it though, I enjoy watching the outdoor stuff. The indoor stuff is cool for 5 minutes then gets a little repetitive.

I always say I’m going to go spectate at the SCR trials event but never make it out. I’m going to try harder next year lol.

From following some of your posts @Trials I believe that is your property? If so looks like a great place to ride. I hope the event went well.

@Wingboy , I saw your post in multimedia. I haven’t got a chance to watch it yet. Red bull straight rhythm killed 3 hours of TV time over the weekend for me. I’m looking forward to it though, I enjoy watching the outdoor stuff. The indoor stuff is cool for 5 minutes then gets a little repetitive.

I always say I’m going to go spectate at the SCR trials event but never make it out. I’m going to try harder next year lol.
The best spectator event of the year for the SOCT is Oct 27 in Brantford. Schedule

4 of my sections are wheelchair accessible :unsure:

Oh cool. My race season ends the Sunday before so I should get to that one. Not sure if you’re going to be riding but I’ll post the day before if I’m going to make it.
I haven't been on two wheels for two years.Still taking care of my wife.She suffered a serious brain injury in a fall and is slowly recovering.Maybe next year.Any of the ATA trials are fun to watch also.

We used the NATC gate setup this time :I that was a bit of a learning curve.
IMG-4897.jpg

Last edited:
Went to spectate an ATA event this past sunday. Plan on attending the event at Dualsport Plus this Sunday.
Really want to get into trials.
Unfortunately I live in the GTA, where there seems to be nowhere to practice.
I assume all the spots are on private property.
I'm hesitant to spend on a trials bike without a spot to practice.
Any suggestions?

Went to spectate an ATA event this past sunday. Plan on attending the event at Dualsport Plus this Sunday.
Really want to get into trials.
Unfortunately I live in the GTA, where there seems to be nowhere to practice.
I assume all the spots are on private property.
I'm hesitant to spend on a trials bike without a spot to practice.
Any suggestions?
Talk to the organizers at Brantford about practice areas. Lang's will have the TW200 and the pre production TW150 at the event. The event is NOT at DSP. It is down the road at Carrier Center. Have fun, wish i could be there. Ask for Ron Golden or Rob Lang.

Talk to the organizers at Brantford about practice areas. Lang's will have the TW200 and the pre production TW150 at the event. The event is NOT at DSP. It is down the road at Carrier Center. Have fun, wish i could be there. Ask for Ron Golden or Rob Lang.

Yeah, the guys a DSP said is was at the carrier truck yard. Isnt that next door?
Or is there another location?

Back
Top Bottom