Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition

Was there on Friday. Glad to go after two years of nothing...
Bought a cool shirt and hat from a guy with a booth called "Old Soul Moto", some nice stuff.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I'll still be there for opening!

Best burgers are out that way anyways.
@Evoex - A little pithed at you now. Where are the best burgers? If you claim it, please name the place at the same time.
I could have used a best burger today. Ended up with an on sale teen burger.

@Evoex - A little pithed at you now. Where are the best burgers? If you claim it, please name the place at the same time.
I could have used a best burger today. Ended up with an on sale teen burger.
1648350350378.png

Had a 4-cheese-cheeseburger with some craft amber beer to wash it down. Buddy had a burger with brisket on top.

View attachment 54166

Had a 4-cheese-cheeseburger with some craft amber beer to wash it down. Buddy had a burger with brisket on top.
Crap, I have a friend who lives 4 km from there. Could have gone for a visit.

Instead I picked my way across the city to the Beach to visit my dad.
How do people stand it now that the council is tearing down highways when more are needed?
It used to take 12 minutes to cross the city.

Alright...who’s going this weekend?

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

What companies will be there?
Pro6 Cycle and GP Bikes won’t be there and those are the main sources for tires and (good) bike gear.

What companies will be there?
Pro6 Cycle and GP Bikes won’t be there and those are the main sources for tires and (good) bike gear.

Riders Choice for sure.
Why no GP Bikes, I wonder?

Riders Choice for sure.
Why no GP Bikes, I wonder?

It's this post-pandemic, Russia-war, supply chain environment.

My buddy was at EICMA in Milan and BMW and KTM declined to attend because of this. That's a huge motorcycle show to skip for a manufacturer.

Why market product if you can't even stock it? They're going to end up selling every unit they make regardless.

Its NAIMS this weekend? Is this show any good ? Will there be manufacturers displays, and real hardware? I went to the show last March, was more of a 'swap meet' and flea market vibe. I'm going with my family and I don't want to waste $100 unless its a decent show..

Back
Top Bottom