Motorcycle Supershow 2013 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Supershow 2013

Just trying to promote the Motorcycle & Tattoo Show ;) Note how you're out of focus and the tattoo show info is in focus. Next time though, I'll get you front and centre ;) Oh, nice meeting ya. Sorry I couldn't stay and chat, but I was with a bunch of buds from MD.

oh god. please get rid of that horrible picture of me. Did not even know you were taking one.

Dayum! Your wife is hot!

oh god. please get rid of that horrible picture of me. Did not even know you were taking one. But seriously, you didn't ask so remove the one at 0:18

no one would have even known that was you, but now everyones going to the .18 mark to see what you look like :)

Not much love for the custom bikes or the Diablo?

I went on the 6th, the ducati had a different model posing on it... damm the 5th had it better.

does anyone know the name of the yamaha dealer at the very right of the picture at 0:01 - 0:04? thanks!

oh god. please get rid of that horrible picture of me. Did not even know you were taking one. But seriously, you didn't ask so remove the one at 0:18

It's really not as bad as you make it out. Don't worry about it. ;)

Hey!

Awesome time with the MD crew at the January show :)! So many great looking new bikes to choose from.

Myself n' Rod are trying to decide what next bike to share between the two of us, and we both like the Street Triple. I'm not so fussy about the newer ones, 'cause I like the rounded headlights much better. Why did they have to change that?? It was perfect, lol!

Anyways, my red cibbie 250 is sold to a really nice couple who I know will take excellent care of it, and I've had the vfr out for a spin before the cold weather set in. She's a sweet upgrade, but possibly a tad heavy for my mite of a size. We'll see in the Spring after I've had more saddle time :).

And btw...wtf, Amazon, what you worried about there? You look great :)!! 100s of people passed by you at your booth or stopped to say hi. If that's your bad side, you have the rest of us ladies killed in the looks department.

Xtina!! WhassaP :D?!! Those girls make MD look soooo fine, LOL!

And finally, a pic of me enjoying the viffer love :love2:

vfr2.jpg

Hey!

Awesome time with the MD crew at the January show :)! So many great looking new bikes to choose from.

Myself n' Rod are trying to decide what next bike to share between the two of us, and we both like the Street Triple. I'm not so fussy about the newer ones, 'cause I like the rounded headlights much better. Why did they have to change that?? It was perfect, lol!

Anyways, my red cibbie 250 is sold to a really nice couple who I know will take excellent care of it, and I've had the vfr out for a spin before the cold weather set in. She's a sweet upgrade, but possibly a tad heavy for my mite of a size. We'll see in the Spring after I've had more saddle time :).

And btw...wtf, Amazon, what you worried about there? You look great :)!! 100s of people passed by you at your booth or stopped to say hi. If that's your bad side, you have the rest of us ladies killed in the looks department.

Xtina!! WhassaP :D?!! Those girls make MD look soooo fine, LOL!

And finally, a pic of me enjoying the viffer love :love2:

View attachment 31045

Viffers :agave: though I am biased :D

Back
Top Bottom