Motorcycle Spring Show deals? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Spring Show deals?

conundrum

Just wondering who all is at/has gone to the spring show this year, and what sorts of deals you are seeing (and which vendors)? Probably heading there myself this afternoon.

If you don't go, pm me and let me know what you are looking for. Will be heading there shortly.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Just came back from the show ... nothing to write home about. If you're strictly looking for riding gear, Rider's Choice have the best and biggest booth in there. IMO "good deals" are really hard to find this year ...

Last edited:
Just got home, thanks Paul for the free tickets.
Picked up a $5 gtam tshirt for me and the daughter and scored a pair of Rhyno cold weather riding pants brand new for $15.
Wife really liked the 2017 sv/gladius 650 even though the SON sales guy kept telling her it was too tall. I'm like, "give her some riding boots and set the sag it's fine". He's like, "way too tall she's gonna die". I think they had the car salesman there lol.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

At least they didn't try to sell her on something not appropriate.....

Who was selling the cold weather pants?

Wow this show was small.
Probably the smallest spring show that I have ever been to. Really empty right now with an hour to go (we just left).
Saw Cutekill (she was busy), didn't get here in time to meet up with @Iceman, but judging on what sizes of GTAM shirts they had in the bin, you are a thin one ?!
Met up with @abkdt41 for a bit (didn't mean to be rude, but the little guy is a handful! )
Saw @loneronin
Finally met the all knowing @shanekingsley (the pleasure was all mine!)
And had a great lengthy chat with @katapult. (Sorry that I kept yelling out your name while I was right beside you! ?)
And did I spot @meme there? I'm not too sure.
Stopped by the ESR booth and got me some free movie passes for the CHiPs movie, so it looks like I will be going to see it.
All in all, I had a great time chatting and looking around.
Thanks @paul for the tickets!

Gear deals were meh
If you were looking for used parts though, that was pretty good. Still can't find a cheap oem tail light for my bike though. Seriously considering putting a HD one on.

Wow this show was small.
Probably the smallest spring show that I have ever been to. Really empty right now with an hour to go (we just left).
Saw Cutekill (she was busy), didn't get here in time to meet up with @Iceman, but judging on what sizes of GTAM shirts they had in the bin, you are a thin one ��!
Met up with @abkdt41 for a bit (didn't mean to be rude, but the little guy is a handful! )
Saw @loneronin
Finally met the all knowing @shanekingsley (the pleasure was all mine!)
And had a great lengthy chat with @katapult. (Sorry that I kept yelling out your name while I was right beside you! ��)
And did I spot @meme there? I'm not too sure.
Stopped by the ESR booth and got me some free movie passes for the CHiPs movie, so it looks like I will be going to see it.
All in all, I had a great time chatting and looking around.
Thanks @paul for the tickets!

Gear deals were meh
If you were looking for used parts though, that was pretty good. Still can't find a cheap oem tail light for my bike though. Seriously considering putting a HD one on.

exciting huh, 30 minutes of fun maybe 1 hour if you got your shoe shined

It was nice meeting you too @joe bass

You have some great luck

How did you win Tix to chips?

Visited GTAM but no @Paul

Got custom ear plugs at big ear

GTAM and cystic fibrosis selling t shirts for $5

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

@abkdt41 the lady at the booth asked if I had the ESR app on my phone. I showed her that I did and she gave me a CHiPs swag bag that included the 2 passes.

Where did you get the pants?

Some small suzuki? booth near the back. I saw a rack that said pants $15, pretty sure I grabbed the last men's medium, all xs and s men's and women's left.

Some small suzuki? booth near the back. I saw a rack that said pants $15, pretty sure I grabbed the last men's medium, all xs and s men's and women's left.

Ton of clearance stuff there.
Helmets $30
Most of the pants when I was there were small girls pink. They might fit @riceburner ? (I kid. I'm jealous. Amazing that at a show filled with fat guys, that nobody sells xxl tshirts -- with the exception of the HD labeled stuff )

Well was thinking the S men's would work, but if the pink fits......but do you think my butt looks big in em?

Just got home, thanks Paul for the free tickets.
Picked up a $5 gtam tshirt for me and the daughter and scored a pair of Rhyno cold weather riding pants brand new for $15.
Wife really liked the 2017 sv/gladius 650 even though the SON sales guy kept telling her it was too tall. I'm like, "give her some riding boots and set the sag it's fine". He's like, "way too tall she's gonna die". I think they had the car salesman there lol.

I drove by SON today, and the sign out front now says Kia Motors... Wonder if they're staying in the bike game?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Well was thinking the S men's would work, but if the pink fits......but do you think my butt looks big in em?
I like big butts.
I cannot lie.

Oh, and my kid got a picture with a character from Star Wars
5b2a8abfaa7c4ddb6f11a534efccbf75.jpg

And he is starting to bug me for a bike of his own!
778a7d1b252a0ebff9fb514eb148e155.jpg

(Boy I suck at taking pictures)

00c53505b915caef28c1d207b6e2017f.jpg
f3cc3a74370ab753e52caa153e8496d8.jpg
bb3722a38889b493e322e3161b2a70bc.jpg
e6781bfb64be18e9866ca0168e1b7e9e.jpg
ead7d160afedae86ba96f52d6925caf7.jpg

Some pics from yesterday

It was awesome getting photo taken with C2SO

ESR was also giving away free shirts

I was there yesterday, there were some decent deals. However I lost my GP Bikes flyer that had the discount code printed on the back. Does anyone happen to still have that flyer, and could let me know the promo code?

Back
Top Bottom